亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      U.S.-led strikes on Syria spark global call for political settlement

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-15 14:42:44|Editor: Yamei
      Video PlayerClose

      SYRIA-DAMASCUS-BOMBED SITE-STRIKES

      Photo taken on April 14, 2018 shows relics of the Scientific Research Center in the Barzeh neigborhood of northeast of Damascus, after United States, Britain and France carried out a wave of joint airstrikes on Syrian military facilities. The U.S., along with its allies Britain and France, launched missile strikes on Syrian military positions earlier on Saturday. (Xinhua/Monsef Memari)

      BEIJING, April 15 (Xinhua) -- The U.S.-led military attacks on alleged chemical weapons facilities in Syria have raised grave global concern, with politicians calling strongly for relevant parties to return to dialogue and avoid an escalation of tensions.

      The strikes, launched by the United States along with its allies Britain and France before daybreak Saturday, followed reports of alleged chemical weapons use in Douma near the capital city of Damascus on April 7.

      The Syrian government has strongly denied the allegation, calling for the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) to send a fact-finding mission for investigations. However, the three nations carried out the strike on the day the mission just arrived in Damascus.

      Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying on Saturday urged the relevant parties to return to the framework of international law and resolve the Syria issue through dialogue and negotiation.

      Hua said China opposed the use of force in international relations and called for respect for other countries' sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity.

      With regards the alleged poison gas attack, where the three nations blamed the Syrian government, Hua said China believes a comprehensive, impartial and objective investigation should be carried out to reach a reliable conclusion that could withstand the test of time.

      "Before that, a prejudgment should not be made," she added.

      Britain's main opposition Labor party leader Jeremy Corbyn described the strikes as a "legally questionable action," saying that the British government should not take instructions from Washington.

      "Bombs won't save lives or bring about peace. This legally questionable action risks escalating further," Corbyn said.

      "The (British) government should do whatever possible to push Russia and the United States to agree to an independent UN-led investigation ... so that those responsible can be held to account," he added.

      Finnish President Sauli Niinisto said the overnight attack does not solve anything, but has a "punishment character."

      In a live interview aired by Finnish national broadcaster Yle, Niinisto underlined the importance of "keeping contact with the other side so that a step forward in the conflict would not be taken accidentally."

      The Belarusian Foreign Ministry on Saturday strongly condemned the attacks, calling upon all parties involved to immediately stop the use of military force against other states and seek ways of settling conflicts through peaceful means at the negotiating table.

      It said the use of prohibited weapons of mass destruction should not be tolerated and would lead to consequences.

      "However, the response should be based on unequivocal and verified facts and made in strict compliance with international law. None of these criteria was observed by those who have attacked Syria today," the ministry added.

      The Tunisian Ministry of Foreign Affairs expresses its concern about the development of the situation in Syria, calling upon all international parties "to unite efforts to avoid an escalation of the situation in Syria that could generate more tension and violence in this country."

      Tunisia, it said, wants to unblock the Syrian crisis through a political resolution to guarantee the unity, security and stability of this country.

      Pakistan Foreign Ministry spokesman Mohammad Faisal on Saturday called on all sides to "refrain from actions inconsistent with the UN Charter."

      Regarding the suspected use of chemical weapons in Syria, the spokesman said it is important to establish facts through urgent and transparent investigations by the OPCW.

      Brazilian President Michel Temer said the UN's involvement should always be a standard approach to resolving regional and international issues like the one in Syria.

      "We have stated that an international solution is needed, and not a fragmented (response)," Temer said on the sideline of the ongoing eighth Summit of the Americas held in the Peruvian capital of Lima.

      Argentine President Mauricio Macri also called on countries to avoid escalating the tensions.

      "Argentina calls on the international community to take steps which allow for the preservation of peace and security, avoid actions which will cause an escalation of tensions and ... follow paths of dialogue within existing international commitments," Macri said.

      KEY WORDS: Syria
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011103261371127281
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品美女久久久久久久| 蜜桃av性感妹子在线播放| 亚洲九九视频| 精品亚洲一区二区99| 人妖精品视频在线观看| 无码熟妇人妻AV不卡| 国产精品99无码一区二区| 国模国产精品嫩模大尺度视频| 久久亚洲aⅴ精品网站婷婷| 少妇高潮大叫好爽喷水| 亚洲色www无码| 国产欧美日韩A片免费软件| 中文字幕第一区| 亚洲人成18禁网站| 在线观看国产精品自拍| 日本精品高清一区二区| 国产v综合v亚洲欧美大天堂| 国产chinese在线视频| 亚洲大尺度在线| 成人国产精品一区二区免费麻豆| 浪荡少妇一区二区三区| 国产一区二区激情对白在线| 996热精品视频在线观看 | 國產尤物AV尤物在線觀看| 果冻国产一区二区三区| 中文字幕偷拍亚洲九色| 手机在线中文字幕国产| 搡老熟女老女人一区二区| 久久精品国产91久久性色tv| 蜜桃av无码免费看永久| 国产女优一区二区三区| 国产凸凹视频一区二区| 丝袜人妻一区二区三区| 在线看亚洲十八禁网站| 国产在线拍偷自拍偷精品| 欧美肥老太wbwbwbb| 夜夜爽一区二区三区精品| 无码国产日韩精品一区二区| 久久亚洲国产中v天仙www| 国产噜噜在线视频观看| 久久99精品国产99久久6不卡|