亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      U.S. suspends export control deal with China's ZTE

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-17 10:41:31|Editor: Liangyu
      Video PlayerClose

      WASHINGTON, April 16 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Department of Commerce on Monday suspended an export control settlement deal with Chinese telecom equipment maker ZTE Corporation.

      "U.S. Department of Commerce's Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) has imposed a denial of export privileges against Zhongxing Telecommunications Equipment Corporation (ZTE Corporation), of Shenzhen, China," it said in a statement.

      In response to the decision of U.S. Department of Commerce, China's Ministry of Commerce urged the United States to create fair, just, and stable legal and policy environment for Chinese companies.

      ZTE said in a statement that it is aware of the export-denial-order activated by the U.S. Department of Commerce.

      "At present, the company is assessing the full range of potential implications that this event has on the company and is communicating with relevant parties proactively in order to respond accordingly," ZTE said.

      In March last year, the Chinese company reached settlements with U.S. authorities over U.S. export controls and sanctions charges.

      The ZTE agreed to pay a criminal and civil penalty of about 892 million U.S. dollars and an additional penalty of 300 million dollars which will be suspended during a seven-year probationary period to deter future violations.

      At that time, the Department of Commerce recommended ZTE be removed from the Entity List under the Export Administration Regulations. But it will be subject to ZTE's compliance with the settlements during the seven-year probation period.

      In Monday's statement, the Department of Commerce claimed that the ZTE made false statements regarding supervision of its staff and senior management.

      With this claim, the Department of Commerce decided to suspend the export privileges of ZTE for a period of seven years until March 13, 2025. This decision suggests that ZTE could be unable to import high-tech components from the United States in these years.

      ZTE has 14 offices and six research centers in the United States and supported nearly 130,000 high-tech jobs in the country.

      Shares of big ZTE suppliers in the United States dropped following the department's announcement. Shares of Acacia Communications Inc. plunged to a new low for the year in Monday morning trading.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001371169231
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产在线观看91精品亚瑟| 国产av无码专区亚洲草草| 性无码国产一区在线观看| 亚洲天堂免费一二三四区| 亚洲av综合色区在线观看 | 亚洲99一区二区三区| 精品人一区二区三区伦蜜桃免费| 美女内射中出草草视频| 日本二区视频在线观看| 欧美国产成人精品二区芒果视频| 国产成人av一区二区三区无码| 丰满岳乱妇在线观看中字无码| 宅宅午夜无码一区二区三区| av一区二区精品在线| 国产乱人伦AⅤ在线麻豆A| 久久99九九精品久久久久蜜桃| 国产综合色在线精品| 亚洲成AV人无码中文字幕| 日本一区二区不卡超清在线播放 | 麻豆精品三级国产国语| 日韩av在线播放天堂网| 色噜噜狠狠色综合欧洲| 久久久99无码一区| 国产美女精品自在线拍免费| 国产免费人成视频在线观看播放 | 又色又爽又黄的视频网站| 国产一区二区三区免费在线观看| 99久久国语露脸国产精品| 久久亚洲中文字幕无码| 亚洲成av人在线播放无码| 扎鲁特旗| 久久国产热精品波多野结衣av| 亚洲成a人片在线观看中文!!!| 在线看av一区二区三区| 久久18禁高潮出水呻吟娇喘| 91精品国产闺蜜国产在线 | 熟女人妻丰满熟妇啪啪| 日本亚洲欧美色视频在线播放| 欧洲亚洲成av人片天堂网| 精品国偷自产在线不卡短视频| 无码丰满熟妇浪潮一区二区av|