亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      4 killed in Houthi-laid landmine blast in Yemen's Shabwa

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-18 00:14:41|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      ADEN, Yemen, April 17 (Xinhua) -- At least four people were killed and five others injured in a landmine blast in Yemen's southeastern province of Shabwa on Tuesday, police and medical sources told Xinhua.

      According to a police officer based in Shabwa, the landmine which was planted by the Shiite Houthi militants in Osylan went off in the area, killing four people and injuring five others.

      "I can confirm four people died and five others were injured. The Houthis who occupied Osylan previously planted hundreds of landmines. A civilian vehicle ran over one of that landmines today," the police source said anonymously.

      Witnesses said a government vehicle rushed to the site and the injured people were transferred to a nearby hospital for treatment.

      "The blast happens seconds after a car passed in the area that is not cleared yet of landmines," Ali Fahid, a resident, said.

      Medical sources confirmed to Xinhua saying that landmines remained after the liberation of Osylan area and cause daily casualties from civilians.

      Local humanitarian organizations estimate that thousands of civilians have been injured or killed by the explosives and landmines laid by Houthis in the ongoing conflict.

      Some of the mines planted in mountainous areas and disguised as rocks and concealed in sandy dunes to target and stop the progress of the government forces backed by the Saudi Arabia-led coalition.

      The impoverished Arab country has been locked into a civil war since the Shiite Houthi rebels overran much of the country militarily and seized all northern provinces, including capital Sanaa, in 2014.

      Saudi Arabia leads an Arab military coalition that intervened in Yemen in 2015 to support the government of President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi after Iran-backed Houthi rebels forced him into exile.

      The United Nations has listed Yemen as the world's number one humanitarian crisis, with seven million Yemenis on the brink of famine and cholera causing more than 2,000 deaths.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091371181311
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩精品中文字幕人妻系列| 18禁男女爽爽爽午夜网站免费| 日本东京热高清一区二区| 高清无码精品一区二区三区| 亚洲欧美激情在线一区| 狠狠色成人综合首页| 日本一本无道码日韩精品| 久久婷婷色综合五月天| 能看的网站中文字幕不卡av| 一个人看的www片免费高清中文 | 久久精品就是久久精品| 日本最新一区二区三区免费看| 国产一起色一起爱| 日韩天堂在线观看| 免费无码又爽又刺激高潮的视频免费| 在线精品自拍亚洲第一区| 亚洲另类无码一区二区三区| 亚洲一区二区三区最新| 色老汉亚洲av影院天天精品| 无码天堂亚洲国产av| 亚洲国产aⅴ综合网| 伊人热热久久原色播放WWW| 国产激情无码Av毛片久久| av少妇偷窃癖在线观看| 亚洲成a人片77777kkkkk| 一本一本久久久久a久久综合激情| 久久久噜噜噜www成人网| 宜州市| 国产亚洲美女精品久久| 日本高清视频一区二区在线播放| 日韩av无码免费播放| 亚洲一区二区三区品视频| 精品国产成人一区二区不卡在线| 亚洲公开免费在线视频| 看国产一毛片在线看手机看| 国精品午夜福利视频不卡| 久久99精品国产一区二区三区| 精品女同免费在线观看| 亚洲视频一区| 国产精品美女AV免费观看| 亚洲天堂日韩av在线综合|