亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Ecuador says two more abducted on Colombia border

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-18 05:36:16|Editor: Chengcheng
      Video PlayerClose

      QUITO, April 17 (Xinhua) -- Ecuador on Tuesday reported the second kidnapping in less than a month along its border with Colombia, following the killings of three other abductees last week.

      The latest victims were identified as an Ecuadorian couple abducted by the Oliver Sinisterra front, the same dissident guerrilla group that was behind the previous kidnapping, Ecuadorian Defense Minister Patricio Zambrano said.

      "The information we have... is that they are Ecuadorians from a province close to Esmeraldas," Zambrano said in a televised address.

      In response to rumors the pair may be members of the military, Zambrano said "we don't have information that they are agents."

      The dissident group, which broke away from Colombia's Revolutionary Armed Force (FARC) after it signed a peace deal with the government, is headed by Walter Patricio Arizala, also known as "Guacho," who ordered the capture and killing of a press team from Ecuador's El Comercio daily.

      The abduction of the two journalists and their driver shocked the nation. They were apparently preparing a report on violence and crime in the border region when the rebels seized them in a bid to negotiate an exchange for three of their own who were in custody.

      Last week, Ecuador's President Lenin Moreno traveled to Lima, Peru for a summit, only to turn around and come back after learning the killings of the three.

      According to Ecuador's Interior Minister Cesar Navas, the rebels sent a proof of life video of the kidnapped couple to the government on Monday night via the social networking app Whatsapp.

      "It's the first time that 'Guacho' sends proof of life directly to us through a communications channel, not like on prior occasions when he did it through Colombian media outlets," said Navas, calling the rebels "drug traffickers."

      In the video, "the drug traffickers request through their kidnap victims that their demands be met," he said.

      The footage shows a man and a woman standing and facing a camera, their hands tied, as an armed rebel wearing a hooded mask stands guard on each side.

      In the video, the bound couple ask Ecuador's president to comply with their captors' demands so they do not meet the same fate as the journalists.

      The victims, identified by the government as Oscar Efren Villacis Gomez and Katty Vanesa Velasco Pinargote, are believed to be abducted late Wednesday or early Thursday in the town of San Lorenzo, Esmeraldas.

      Moreno called an emergency meeting of his Public Security Committee to decide "how to proceed given this new threat," said Navas.

      The dissident rebels are looking to ship their drugs out of Ecuador via the Mataje River, which divides the two countries, said the minister.

      Ecuador will resort to "all the military pressure needed to bring peace again to the border area. Ecuador's peace is not to be negotiated with killers," he said.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001371183991
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 99热久久这里只有精品| 亚洲AV无码一区二区三区ba| 亚洲欧美日韩国产综合专区| 国产v亚洲v天堂a_亚洲| 2018av男人天堂| 亚洲成精品动漫久久精久| 咸宁市| 亚欧免费视频一区二区三区| 国产亚洲精品久久麻豆| 色综合天天综合高清网国产在线 | 欧洲人体一区二区三区| 中文字幕亚洲国产精品| 成人一区二区三区久久精品| 亚洲中文字幕播放视频| 国产精品人成在线观看| 国产午夜福利视频在线| 久久精品免费一区二区| 精品国产亚洲av成人一区| 亚洲狠狠婷婷综合久久久| 欧美1区二区三区公司| 少妇爽到呻吟的视频| 国产av成人精品播放| 欧美一级鲁丝片免费一区| 亚洲VA中文字幕欧美VA丝袜| 国产性一交一乱一伦一色一情| 大地资源网第二页免费观看| 日本一区二区最新在线观看| 亚洲美女av一区二区| 成在人线AV无码免观看 | 麻豆精品av国产一区久久| 黑丝美女喷水在线观看| 欧美人成精品网站播放| 天天综合天天做天天综合| 一区二区无码精油按摩| 国产午夜亚洲精品理论片不卡| 日韩人妻系列在线视频| 夜色资源站www国产在线观看| 成年女人窝窝视频| 国产一级在线现免费观看| 国产成人深夜午夜福利| 亚洲嫩模喷白浆在线观看|