亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UN security team threatened with small arms fire in Syria's Douma

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-19 02:36:14|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      DAMASCUS, April 18 (Xinhua) -- The UN security team were "under small arms fire" while conducting a reconnaissance work in Douma east of Damascus, said the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) in a statement Wednesday.

      In Douma, the security team "came under small arms fire and an explosive was detonated. The reconnaissance team returned to Damascus," according to a statement released by the OPCW.

      The OPCW inspectors arrived in Damascus last Saturday to look into allegations of the use of chemical weapons by the Syrian army during the battles in Douma ahead of its liberation from the rebels.

      The team held meetings with Syrian government officials, who expressed the government's willingness to cooperate with the mission.

      Earlier in the day, Syria's Foreign Ministry said that a security team of the OPCW entered Douma a day earlier to assess the security situation ahead of the entry of the chemical weapon experts.

      The ministry said the entry of the security team came upon the request of the OPCW investigators, without mentioning the security incident.

      A day earlier, state media outlets in Syria said the experts of the OPCW entered Douma, but the ministry's statement apparently came to clarify that only a security detail of the team entered to assess the situation ahead of the entry of the investigators.

      The arrival of the OPCW team comes as the United States and its Western allies have already struck Syrian military positions over the allegations of the toxic gas attack in Douma on April 7.

      Western powers have preceded the mission of the OPCW with a series of missile strikes, which U.S. President Donald Trump described as targeting the chemical weapons capabilities of the Syrian regime.

      While completely denying the accusations, the Syrian government stressed that it would cooperate and facilitate the work of the OPCW team to expose the reality in Douma, which has become back under the government's control after last week's rebel evacuation to rebel-held areas in northern Syria.

      Meanwhile, the OPCW said in its statement Wednesday that the UN security team will continue to work with the Syrian authorities and the Russian military police to review the security situation.

      It, however, said that the time of the entry of the investigators to Douma is not known yet due to the security situation in the wake of the security incident.

      Both Russian military police and Syrian law enforcement forces entered Douma after the withdrawal of the Islam Army but not all the rebels have withdrawn from Douma as those who stayed agreed to enlist in a police force supervised by the Russians.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091371207931
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产一级r片内射免费视频| 日本一区二区视频在线播放| 中文字幕偷拍亚洲九色| 国产免费一区二区av| 精品久久久久久99人妻| 欧美性受xxxx喷潮| 久久久亚洲色| 国产高清黄色在线观看91| 亚洲av乱码专区国产乱码| 国产亚洲精品日韩香蕉网| 中文字幕色偷偷人妻久久| 亚洲一二三四五区中文字幕| 国产成人一区二区三区高清| 国产午夜激情视频自拍| 一区二区无码精油按摩| 上司人妻互换hd无码中文| 国产日韩欧美在线播放| 国产女主播免费在线观看| 六安市| 国产成人久久精品激情91| 欧美一区二区三区在线可观看| 91福利国产在线观看网站| 日本加勒比东京热日韩| 丝袜美腿一区二区在线观看 | 人妻无码av中文系列久| 丁香五月激情综合色婷婷| 亚洲 暴爽 AV人人爽日日碰| 阿拉善盟| 国产精品久久久久久久y| 国产麻豆剧果冻传媒一区| 亚洲欧美闷骚影院| 凯里市| 国产美女被遭强高潮露开双腿| 成人区人妻精品一区二| 日韩精品一区二区三区影院| 亳州市| 精品国产午夜理论片不卡 | 国产精品一区二区三区精品| 东京热加勒比一区四区| 91亚洲高清在线观看你懂的| 免费无码又爽又刺激高潮的视频, 亚洲国产综合自在线另类 |