亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      U.S. ban "unfair," "unacceptable": ZTE

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-21 02:10:09|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      CHINA-GUANGDONG-SHENZHEN-ZTE-PRESS (CN)

      Chinese telecom equipment maker ZTE Corp. holds a press conference at its headquarters in Shenzhen, south China's Guangdong Province, April 20, 2018. (Xinhua/Mao Siqian)

      SHENZHEN, April 20 (Xinhua) -- Chinese telecom equipment maker ZTE Corp. said in a statement on Friday that it will not accept a ban by the United States on the company, calling the decision "unfair."

      "The ban will not only severely impact the survival and development of ZTE, but also cause damage to all partners of ZTE including a large number of U.S. companies," said the statement, which came after the U.S. Department of Commerce imposed a denial of export privileges against ZTE for alleged violations of the Export Administration Regulations earlier this week.

      It is "unacceptable" that the U.S. side insists on unfairly imposing the most severe penalty against ZTE, even before the completion of an investigation, the statement said.

      The U.S. side has disregarded the fact that ZTE has identified the issues itself and immediately reported them to the U.S. side, and that "the company has taken measures against the employees who might have been responsible for this incident," the statement said.

      ZTE argued that "corrective measures" had been taken immediately and a U.S. law firm had been engaged to conduct an independent investigation before the U.S. decision was made.

      Yin Yimin, chairman of ZTE, said at a press conference held on Friday afternoon that the company is firmly opposed to the U.S. ban, which is likely to put the company "in shock" and cause direct losses to its global clients, including carriers and consumers, and its shareholders.

      ZTE said it has continuously reflected on lessons from its past experience in export control compliance and has attached great importance to the matter during the past two years.

      "Within ZTE, compliance is regarded as the foundation and bottom-line of the company's operation," the statement said.

      Its efforts included organizing compliance training for over 65,000 employees, as well as comprehensively cooperating with the U.S. side and providing over 132,000 pages of documents. In 2017, ZTE invested over 50million U.S. dollars in its export control compliance program and is planning to invest more resources in 2018, the statement said.

      "The incident is a technology war in essence, and we should be alert that the United States will politicize economic frictions," economist Zhang Lianqi said.

      The Shenzhen-based company said it is determined to take all judicial measures to safeguard its legal rights and interests, while it will not give up efforts to resolve the issue through communication.

      China's Ministry of Commerce (MOC) said Thursday that the U.S. action against ZTE will damage itself. "The action targets China, however, it will ultimately undermine the United States itself," said MOC spokesperson Gao Feng.

      Established in 1985, ZTE provides technology and products to clients in more than 160 countries and regions.

      "Although ZTE cannot represent all Chinese manufacturers, it is also not an isolated case," Zhang said. "The plight of domestic chip making tells the state of the manufacturing sector -- big but not strong."

      Domestic producers have yet to master some core technology and the production of key components, Ye Tianchun, head of the Chinese Academy of Sciences institute of microelectronics, said.

      China has started to channel more energy into development of top-end semiconductors, a significant part of its broader manufacturing improvement plan.

      The government expects local chips to take up 40 percent of the market in 2020 and 70 percent in 2025.

      Progress has been made in closing the technological gap and chip makers attracted by the huge market potential are increasing their presence in China.

      "China has seen fast development in fields including semiconductor and is expected to fix the weaknesses and squeeze into the first echelon in the next 10 to 20 years," said Zhang Ping of Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications.

      ZTE will increase R&D investment, Yin said. "It's better to rely on oneself than to seek help from others," he said.

      KEY WORDS: ZTE
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091371258531
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲综合网一区二区三区| av一区二区三区免费不卡| 亚洲国产精品亚洲高清| 亚洲区福利视频免费看| 日产精品99久久久久久| 97久久精品人人做人人爽| 亚洲精品tv久久久久久久久| 狠狠躁天天躁中文字幕无码| 麻豆国产传媒精品视频| 欧美日韩综合在线视频免费看 | 热久久亚洲| 久久精品免视看国产盗摄 | 日韩少妇无码一区二区免费视频| 古田县| 亚洲天堂中文字幕君一二三四| 亚洲国产一区二区三区在观看| 欧美熟妇乱子伦XX视频| 亚洲阿v天堂网2021| 亚洲色偷偷偷综合网另类小说| 东京热男人的av天堂| 日韩人妻无码精品二专区| 黑人猛精品一区二区三区| 欧美成人精品三级网站视频| 亚洲av噜噜狠狠蜜桃| 中文字幕日本女优在线观看| 99精品国产第一福利网站| 日产无码中文字幕AV| 亚洲欧洲日韩国产综合在线二区| 国产明星精品无码AV换脸| 久久久婷婷综合五月天| 国产精品视频一区日韩丝袜| 人妻无码熟妇乱又伦精品视频| 国产又黄又爽又色的免费视频| 亚洲女同制服中文字幕| 日产国产精品一区二区| 无码中文av有码中文av| 国产精品久久久久9999| 97色人阁俺也去人人人人人| 丰满少妇高潮在线观看| 国产片AV在线永久免费观看| 亚洲中文无码精品久久不卡|