亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Yemen's Houthis announce top official killed in Saudi-led airstrike

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-24 01:54:07|Editor: Liu
      Video PlayerClose

      FILE-YEMEN-SANAA-HOUTHIS-TOP OFFICIAL-KILLED

      File photo taken on March 26, 2017 shows that Houthi Supreme Political Council President Saleh al-Sammad (Front) attends a rally in Sanaa, Yemen. Yemen's dominant Houthi rebels on Monday announced that their top official, President of the Supreme Political Council Saleh al-Sammad, was killed in an air strike by the Saudi-led coalition in the Yemeni Red Sea port city of Hodeidah, according to a statement carried by Houthi-controlled state Saba news agency. (Xinhua/Mohammed Mohammed)

      SANAA, April 23 (Xinhua) -- Yemen's dominant Houthi rebels on Monday announced that their top official, President of the Supreme Political Council Saleh al-Sammad, was killed in an air strike by the Saudi-led coalition in the Yemeni Red Sea port city of Hodeidah, according to a statement carried by Houthi-controlled state Saba news agency.

      They said al-Sammad was killed, at the age of 39, on Thursday in Hodeidah city. Houthis vowed to revenge his death, said the statement, which provided no further details on the circumstances of his death.

      Also in the statement, the Houthis declared appointment of Mahdi al-Mushat as new president of the Supreme Political Council, which is the highest political and ruling body since Houthis seized control over much of the country's north.

      In September 2014, al-Sammad was appointed as an advisor and representative of the Houthi group in the presidential office of President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi.

      Five months later, Houthis stormed the capital Sanaa and forced Hadi and his government into exile.

      On Aug. 6, 2016, al-Sammad was appointed by his group as President of the Supreme Political Council.

      Al-Sammad had served as a teacher of Islamic teachings before he was pushed by his group into the political stage in 2014.

      Saudi Arabia had offered 20 million U.S. dollars for any information that leads to his capture or killing.

      The coalition considered al-Sammad as the No. 2 leader after the group chief Abdul-Malik al-Houthi.

      The killing of al-Sammad is considered the most powerful blow so far on the Iranian-backed Houthi movement.

      The coalition intervened in the Yemeni conflict in March 2015 to roll back the Iranian-allied Shiite Houthi rebels and support the internationally-recognized President Hadi.

      The rebels have seized control over much of the country's north since September 2014, including the capital Sanaa, and forced President Hadi and his government into exile in Riyadh, the capital city of Saudi Arabia.

      The war has killed more than 10,000 Yemenis, mostly civilians, and displaced 3 million others, triggering one of the world's worst humanitarian crises.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100851371317401
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久久婷婷综合五月天| 少妇人妻偷人偷人精品| 人成午夜免费大片| 无码一区二区三区免费看| 亚洲国产一区二区三区在观看| 亚洲成人精品一区免费| 韩日无码不卡| 亚洲妇女自偷自偷图片| 久久精品中文字幕极品| 亚洲婷婷综合色香五月| 天堂视频一区二区免费在线观看 | 国产又色又爽又黄的视频在线 | 色噜噜av亚洲色一区二区| 色欲久久久天天天综合网| 日韩在线手机专区av| 蜜桃亚洲精品一区二区三区| 亚洲成av人无码免费观看| 亚洲成a∧人片在线播放调教| 国产亚洲精精久久伊人| 资源在线观看视频一区二区| 久久一区二区中文字幕| 久久亚洲中文字幕视频| 一区二区视频高清在线观看| 波多野结衣一区二区三区视频| 中文字幕日本最新乱码视频| 国产精品美女久久久久av爽| 综合色亚洲| 国产精品白浆视频一区| 国产精品亚洲美女av网站 | 久久精品综合国产二区| 波多野结衣乳巨码无在线观看| 日韩丝袜人妻中文字幕| 国产在线一区二区三区| 亚洲高清一区二区三区不卡| 国产精品所毛片视频| 久久精品女人天堂av影院| 永济市| 真实国产网爆门事件在线观看| 思思99热久久精品在线6| 黄色三级网站免费| 国产v精品成人免费视频400条 |