亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Cuba aspires to attract 5 mln tourists in 2018 despite drop in arrivals

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-25 04:36:04|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      HAVANA, April 24 (Xinhua) -- Cuba is hoping to reach its goal of 5 million tourists this year despite a sharp drop of 7 percent in the arrival of visitors in the first quarter of 2018.

      At a press conference about the upcoming 38th International Tourism Fair FITCuba 2018, Michel Bernal, commercial director of the Ministry of Tourism (MINTUR), said the decrease was due to the damage caused by Hurricane Irma last year and measures implemented by the U.S. government.

      "We have seen a 7 percent decrease in the arrival of visitors in the first three months (of 2018), compared to the same period of 2017, but we have not given up on reaching 5 million tourists this year by implementing a strong commercial strategy," Bernal told reporters.

      The official said Cuba's tourism industry grew 16.2 percent last year when almost 4.7 million visitors came to the island, a historic record for this Caribbean nation.

      Canada continued to be the first source market, while Americans and Cubans residing abroad constituted the second and third largest groups of visitors, respectively.

      "This situation remains in the first three months of this year. We are strengthening our main markets in Europe such as France, the United Kingdom, Spain, Germany and Italy," Bernal added.

      Despite restrictions imposed on U.S. citizens by President Donald Trump, Americans continue to arrive with a 17.8-percent increase in comparison to last year, explained the official.

      In 2015 after diplomatic ties were reestablished with Washington, Cuba experienced a tourism boom that continued until Trump announced travel restrictions for U.S. citizens last year.

      Bernal said the devastation left by Hurricane Irma coincided with the moment tour operators and travel agencies around the world made their sales for the 2017-2018 winter season.

      "Customers' perception changed after the havoc left by Irma and they preferred to travel to other destinations this season than to our country and other Caribbean nations," he said.

      Recovering past commercial activity is a fundamental strategy for MINTUR, he said, adding steps have been taken to add new flights from Russia, Spain, Mexico and Canada while increasing arrivals from Americans and Cubans living abroad.

      In this sense, FITCuba 2018, which will take place in Villa Clara, in the center of the country, constitutes an ideal scenario to speak with international tourism executives, tour operators, travel agencies and airlines.

      The event, explained Janet Ayala, director of communication of MINTUR, will gather about 3,000 participants, and include a business conference on foreign investment opportunities in the sector.

      Tourism is the second source of income in Cuba after medical services abroad and is the fastest growing industry in the country.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521371343861
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲中文字幕精品久久久久久直播| 国产毛片精品av一区二区| 国产精品国产三级国产an| 成人亚洲一区无码久久| 色久悠悠婷婷综合在线亚洲| 久久五月精品中文字幕| 人妻少妇久久中文字幕一区二区| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠奇米777| 日韩av在线不卡免费| 成人影院免费观看在线播放视频| 亚洲一区二区三区天码| 亚洲区福利视频免费看| 中文字幕亚洲综合小综合| 天天操精品| 久久久亚洲色| 少妇久久久被弄到高潮| 国产精品系列亚洲第一| 国产精品一区二区三粉嫩| 日本精品人妻在线观看| 成年女人片免费视频播放A| 91极品尤物国产在线播放| 九九线精品视频在线观看| 亚洲av日韩av综合在线观看| 离岛区| 婷婷色国产精品视频一区| 亚洲人成网站18禁止| 久久婷婷开心中文字幕| 加勒比精品一区二区三区| 精品久久久中文字幕一区| 国产一区二区丁香婷婷| 中文字幕精品亚洲无线码二区| 四虎永久视频在线观看| 一区二区三区日本大片| 日本一区二区三区的免费视频观看 | 久久久久国产精品免费免费搜索| 国产一国产一有一级毛片视频 | 国产一区,二区,三区免费视频 | 一本久道久久综合中文字幕| 免费看片| 幺女国产一级毛片| 一区二区三区自拍偷拍亚洲|