"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      S. Korean president hails DPRK's plan to disclose dismantling of nuke test site to world
      Source: Xinhua   2018-05-14 15:39:18

      SEOUL, May 14 (Xinhua) -- South Korean President Moon Jae-in on Monday hailed the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK)'s plan to transparently display the dismantling of its nuclear test site to the international community, calling it a start towards denuclearization.

      Moon made the remarks during a meeting with his senior secretaries, according to the presidential Blue House.

      "(I) highly evaluate and welcome North Korea (DPRK)'s (decision) to transparently make open the dismantlement of the Punggye-ri nuclear test site to the international society after releasing U.S. detainees," said Moon.

      Moon said it was an initial act toward the DPRK's complete denuclearization.

      The DPRK released three U.S. citizens held in the country, who returned home last week with U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

      Pyongyang announced plans over the weekend to dismantle the Punggye-ri underground nuclear test site.

      The DPRK invited journalists from five countries of South Korea, China, the United States, Russia and Britain to witness the dismantling.

      The DPRK's announcement came ahead of the scheduled summit between top DPRK leader Kim Jong Un and U.S. President Donald Trump, which is set to be held in Singapore on June 12.

      Editor: Li Xia
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      S. Korean president hails DPRK's plan to disclose dismantling of nuke test site to world

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-14 15:39:18
      [Editor: huaxia]

      SEOUL, May 14 (Xinhua) -- South Korean President Moon Jae-in on Monday hailed the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK)'s plan to transparently display the dismantling of its nuclear test site to the international community, calling it a start towards denuclearization.

      Moon made the remarks during a meeting with his senior secretaries, according to the presidential Blue House.

      "(I) highly evaluate and welcome North Korea (DPRK)'s (decision) to transparently make open the dismantlement of the Punggye-ri nuclear test site to the international society after releasing U.S. detainees," said Moon.

      Moon said it was an initial act toward the DPRK's complete denuclearization.

      The DPRK released three U.S. citizens held in the country, who returned home last week with U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

      Pyongyang announced plans over the weekend to dismantle the Punggye-ri underground nuclear test site.

      The DPRK invited journalists from five countries of South Korea, China, the United States, Russia and Britain to witness the dismantling.

      The DPRK's announcement came ahead of the scheduled summit between top DPRK leader Kim Jong Un and U.S. President Donald Trump, which is set to be held in Singapore on June 12.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001371779211
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品亚洲二区三区三州| 久久99精品久久久久久国产人妖| 高清国产美女一级a毛片在线| 欧美另类图区清纯亚洲| 久本草在线中文字幕亚洲| 国产成人欧美综合在线影院| 激情内射亚洲一区二区| 望谟县| 国产欧美日韩在线观看一区二区三区| 亚洲欧美另类日本久久影院| 亚洲欧美一区二区三区国产精 | 亚洲无码中文字幕日韩无码| 精品久久黑人一区二区| 一区二区三区不卡在线 | 精品久久久无码中文字幕一丶| 亚洲欧洲精品成人久久曰影片 | 91精品亚洲一区二区三区| 欧美成人网视频| 久久婷婷激情综合色综合俺也去| 日本高清中文一区二区三区 | 成人国产精品一区二区免费麻豆| 国产综合精品久久久久成人| 日韩av无码午夜福利电影| 亚洲中文字幕国产综合| 免费在线日韩| 亚洲精品一区二区妖精| 亚洲av乱码一区二区三区| 国产超碰人人一区二区三区| 麻豆国产乱人伦精品一区二区| 无码一区二区三区不卡av| 久久精品国产99久久6动| 国产在线观看精品一区二区三区| 亚洲精品白浆高清久久| 8av国产精品爽爽ⅴa在线观看| 一本大道在线一久道一区二区 | 日本精品极品视频在线| 国产av综合一区二区三区最新| 免费无码va一区二区三区| 久久综合色之久久综合色| 亚洲一区二区三区在线观看蜜桃| 久久精品国产亚洲一级二级|