亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Hamas, Islamic Jihad hold Israel, U.S. responsible for high death toll in Gaza protests

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-05-14 21:56:18|Editor: Li Xia
      Video PlayerClose

      GAZA, May 14 (Xinhua) -- Islamic Hamas movement and Islamic Jihad on Monday held Israel and the United States responsible for the high number of casualties caused by Israeli troops' gunfire in eastern Gaza Strip.

      At least 41 Palestinians were killed and over 1,700 others injured during mass protests along the Gaza border on Monday.

      Top Hamas leader in Gaza Mahmoud Zahar told reporters during his participation in anti-Israel rallies in southern Gaza Strip that "we will carry on with our marches until our goals are achieved despite the crimes of killing and wounding our people."

      "The Israeli threats of targeting Hamas leaders and Palestinian militants reflect the terrorism that Israel is practicing against our people and an evidence of its failure to confront the Palestinian people," said al-Zahar.

      Rallies, protests and confrontations reached its peak on Monday as part of what the Palestinians call the "Great Marches of Return" which started in March 30 and had so far left 90 killed and 10,000 injured.

      Monday's protests were organized by the National Commission of the Great Marches of Return in eastern Gaza Strip, which have been going on since March 30. The anti-Israel rallies were also against moving the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem.

      The protests coincide with the 70th anniversary of Israel's declaration of independence, a day before the Palestinians' Nakba Day, or "Day of Catastrophe."

      "(U.S. President Donald) Trump who is moving today his country's embassy to Jerusalem without any concerns or deterrence, is the first and only responsible for the Palestinian people's blood shedding today," said Zahar.

      Israeli war jets fighters carried out on Monday afternoon an airstrike on an Islamic Hamas movement's armed wing military facility in northern Gaza Strip, with no injuries reported, according to Hamas armed wing and paramedics.

      The Israeli airstrike on the Hamas military facility was an Israeli response to the Palestinian attempts of cutting border fence between eastern Gaza Strip and Israel and infiltrating inside Israel's territories.

      Eyewitnesses said that thousands of Palestinian demonstrators cut barbed wire of border fence between eastern Gaza Strip and Israel and managed to enter into Israel. Some of them burned tires.

      Islamic Jihad leader in Gaza Khaled al-Batsh, also chairman of the National Commission of the Great Marches of Return in Gaza, told reporters that "the marches will keep going on until the siege imposed on Gaza is broken."

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001371786251
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲综合色婷婷七月丁香| 国产亚洲精品久久久久久久软件| 国产精品视频中文字幕| 成在线人永久免费视频播放| 久久国产精品免费一区六九堂| 成人免费观看在线播放视频| AV无码中文字幕不卡一二三区| AV人人操| 黑人特级欧美aaaaaa片| 99久久国产一区二区三区| 日韩不卡av在线一区二区三区| 亚洲精品成人av一区二区| 欧洲乱码伦视频免费| 亚洲精品一区久久久久久| 玩爽少妇人妻系列无码| 久久 午夜福利 张柏芝| 永川市| 国产三级在线看完整版| 久久黄色蜜桃av一区| 免费观看成人稀缺视频在线播放| 国产又a又黄又潮娇喘视频| 在线观看国产三级av| 公主岭市| 免费jjzz在线播放国产| 91白浆在线视频| 中文字幕AV无码一二三区电影| 99福利影院| 国产人妖一区二区在线| 98国产精品永久在线观看| 亚洲情A成黄在线观看动漫尤物| 美女胸又大又WWW黄的网站| 爆乳无码AV国内| 国产精品自拍激情在线观看 | 精品免费看国产一区二区白浆| 国产自产av一区二区三区性色| 噜噜噜动态图超猛烈| 亚洲AV无码日韩一区二区乱| 久久精品国产亚洲av成人擦边| 亚洲综合久久成人av| 欧美丰满熟妇乱XXXXX图片| 亚洲熟妇av不卡一区二区三区|