亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      18 killed as under-construction flyover collapses in India

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-05-16 09:41:27|Editor: Xiang Bo
      Video PlayerClose

      INDIA-UTTAR PRADESH-VARANASI-UNDER-CONSTRUCTION FLYOVER-COLLAPSE

      People gather at the site where an under-construction flyover collapsed in Varanasi district, Uttar Pradesh, India, on May 15, 2018. At least 16 people were killed and many others trapped Tuesday after an under-construction flyover collapsed in northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. (Xinhua)

      by Peerzada Arshad Hamid

      NEW DELHI, May 16 (Xinhua) -- At least 18 people have been killed and many others feared trapped after an under-construction flyover collapsed on Tuesday in northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, officials said.

      Six people have been pulled out alive from the debris and were admitted in hospital.

      The flyover collapsed at cantonment area in Varanasi district, about 306 km southeast of Lucknow, the capital city of Uttar Pradesh.

      "So far 18 bodies have been retrieved from the debris. Six people were pulled out alive and are undergoing treatment in hospital," a local government official told Xinhua. "We are carrying out the rescue work and heavy machinery has been pressed into service to move the concrete."

      Officials fear the death toll may go up.

      A senior government official Arvind Kumar told media the final figures were awaited as the rescue work was yet to be completed.

      Officials said a portion of an under-construction flyover collapsed after two of its pillars collapsed bringing a huge slab of concrete down, crushing vehicles and people under it.

      Eyewitnesses said those trapped are said to be laborers, bystanders and some pedestrians.

      Five teams of the National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) have been deployed to lead the rescue operations. Dozens of policemen are also present at the spot to allow rescuers to carry out work without interference of people.

      Eight cranes besides earth movers are being used to try to lift the debris.

      Officials said gas cutters are being used to cut the steel and pull out trapped survivors on priority.

      Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has expressed grief and directed the administration to speed up rescue operation.

      Adityanath's office has also announced a compensation of 7,322 U.S. dollars to each family that lost member in the accident, while 2,928 U.S. dollars would be given to each of injured in the tragedy.

      The state-run broadcaster All India Radio said Adityanath has set up a three-member committee to probe the flyover collapse and asked it to submit its report within 48 hours.

      Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has expressed sadness over the loss of lives in the accident.

      "Extremely saddened by the loss of lives due to the collapse of an under-construction flyover in Varanasi. I pray that the injured recover soon. Spoke to officials and asked them to ensure all possible support to those affected," an official statement quoted Modi as saying.

      KEY WORDS: India
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001371826131
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久亚洲小电影一区二区| 内射毛片内射国产夫妻| 巩留县| 久久精品女人天堂av影院| 人妻av一区二区三区高| 亚洲另类欧美综合久久图片区| 任你躁欧美一级在线精品免费| 无码视频一区二区三区在线播放| 2021国产成人精品国产| 在线免费观看毛片av| 亚洲天堂领先自拍视频网| 欧美最猛性xxxxbbbb| 久久国产精品99精品| 久久久www成人免费毛片| av天堂资源在线免费播放| 色噜噜狠狠色综合欧洲| 宜兰县| 国产在线观看精品一区二区三区 | 亚洲国产综合精品中文第一区 | 国产精品99久久免费| av亚洲在线一区二区| 亚洲国产视频精品一区二区| 精品熟女亚洲av在线观看| 精品国产一区二区三区久久狼| 国内精品久久久久国产盗摄| 国产精品成人av电影不卡| 精品无套内射后入少妇| 综合色一色综合久久网| 国产福利2021最新在线观看| 国产精品国产自线拍免费| 渝中区| 精品国产国产AV一区二区| 中国免费av网| 国产v亚洲v天堂a_亚洲| 亚洲成人av一区二区麻豆蜜桃| 久久精品国产精品亚洲综合| 免费一级a毛片在线播出| 久久熟女五十路一区二区| 国产免费一区二区av| 国产精品原创永久在线观看| 色综合久久中文综合久久激情 |