"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      S.Korean journalists to visit DPRK for covering nuke test site dismantling
      Source: Xinhua   2018-05-23 12:02:20

      SEOUL, May 23 (Xinhua) -- Eight South Korean journalists will visit the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) Wednesday to cover the planned dismantling of the DPRK's nuclear test site, raising expectations for the suspended inter-Korean talks to be resumed in the near future.

      Seoul's unification ministry said the journalists will leave for the DPRK's east city of Wonsan at 12:30 p.m. local time (0330 GMT) on a government plane from an airport outside of the capital Seoul.

      The South Korean airplane carrying the reporters will fly via a direct route in the eastern waters to the DPRK city.

      The visit was permitted at the last minute as Pyongyang received the list of the South Korean journalists earlier in the day at the opening call of the inter-Korean hotline in the border village of Panmunjom.

      The DPRK has invited journalists from China, Russia, the United States, Britain and South Korea to let them witness the dismantling of the Punggye-ri underground nuclear test site, where all of its six nuclear tests were conducted, scheduled for May 23-25.

      Except for the South Korean journalists, other press corps already arrived at Wonsan Tuesday on a flight from Beijing.

      The press corps, joined by South Korean reporters, were expected to go by train to the nuclear test site for reporting on the dismantlement scheduled for later this week.

      The DPRK had refused to receive the list of South Korean journalists, citing the annual South Korea-U.S. air combat exercises, codenamed Max Thunder.

      The air drills reportedly mobilized about 100 aircrafts, including eight U.S. F-22 Raptor stealth fighter jets. The radar-evading fighter is used to secretly attack an enemy target.

      South Korea had claimed the joint air drills were defensive in nature, while the DPRK considered it a dress rehearsal for the northward invasion.

      As Pyongyang permitted the South Korean media to cover the nuclear test site dismantling, expectations ran high for the suspended inter-Korean talks to be resumed.

      The DPRK made a pre-dawn cancellation last week of the scheduled high-level talks with South Korea citing the air drills between Seoul and Washington.

      During the summit meeting in Washington with U.S. President Donald Trump, South Korean President Moon Jae-in said he expected the resumption of the halted inter-Korean talks after the Max Thunder ends on May 25, according to the Blue House of South Korea.

      At the meeting, Moon and Trump agreed to make best efforts to let the DPRK-U.S. summit happen on June 12 as scheduled, Moon's senior press secretary Yoon Young-chan said.

      Trump said at the meeting with Moon that his scheduled meeting with top DPRK leader Kim Jong Un in Singapore "may not work out for June 12," raising a possibility for the delayed first-ever summit between the DPRK and the United States.

      The U.S. president said "certain conditions" needed to be met for the DPRK-U.S. summit, but he did not elaborate on details. "If we don't, we won't have the meeting," said Trump.

      The DPRK warned last week that Pyongyang would have to reconsider whether to attend the Singapore meeting if the United States "only wants to press the DPRK to abandon its nuclear arsenal."

      Editor: Liangyu
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      S.Korean journalists to visit DPRK for covering nuke test site dismantling

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-23 12:02:20
      [Editor: huaxia]

      SEOUL, May 23 (Xinhua) -- Eight South Korean journalists will visit the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) Wednesday to cover the planned dismantling of the DPRK's nuclear test site, raising expectations for the suspended inter-Korean talks to be resumed in the near future.

      Seoul's unification ministry said the journalists will leave for the DPRK's east city of Wonsan at 12:30 p.m. local time (0330 GMT) on a government plane from an airport outside of the capital Seoul.

      The South Korean airplane carrying the reporters will fly via a direct route in the eastern waters to the DPRK city.

      The visit was permitted at the last minute as Pyongyang received the list of the South Korean journalists earlier in the day at the opening call of the inter-Korean hotline in the border village of Panmunjom.

      The DPRK has invited journalists from China, Russia, the United States, Britain and South Korea to let them witness the dismantling of the Punggye-ri underground nuclear test site, where all of its six nuclear tests were conducted, scheduled for May 23-25.

      Except for the South Korean journalists, other press corps already arrived at Wonsan Tuesday on a flight from Beijing.

      The press corps, joined by South Korean reporters, were expected to go by train to the nuclear test site for reporting on the dismantlement scheduled for later this week.

      The DPRK had refused to receive the list of South Korean journalists, citing the annual South Korea-U.S. air combat exercises, codenamed Max Thunder.

      The air drills reportedly mobilized about 100 aircrafts, including eight U.S. F-22 Raptor stealth fighter jets. The radar-evading fighter is used to secretly attack an enemy target.

      South Korea had claimed the joint air drills were defensive in nature, while the DPRK considered it a dress rehearsal for the northward invasion.

      As Pyongyang permitted the South Korean media to cover the nuclear test site dismantling, expectations ran high for the suspended inter-Korean talks to be resumed.

      The DPRK made a pre-dawn cancellation last week of the scheduled high-level talks with South Korea citing the air drills between Seoul and Washington.

      During the summit meeting in Washington with U.S. President Donald Trump, South Korean President Moon Jae-in said he expected the resumption of the halted inter-Korean talks after the Max Thunder ends on May 25, according to the Blue House of South Korea.

      At the meeting, Moon and Trump agreed to make best efforts to let the DPRK-U.S. summit happen on June 12 as scheduled, Moon's senior press secretary Yoon Young-chan said.

      Trump said at the meeting with Moon that his scheduled meeting with top DPRK leader Kim Jong Un in Singapore "may not work out for June 12," raising a possibility for the delayed first-ever summit between the DPRK and the United States.

      The U.S. president said "certain conditions" needed to be met for the DPRK-U.S. summit, but he did not elaborate on details. "If we don't, we won't have the meeting," said Trump.

      The DPRK warned last week that Pyongyang would have to reconsider whether to attend the Singapore meeting if the United States "only wants to press the DPRK to abandon its nuclear arsenal."

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001372000781
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 青青草一区在线观看视频| 亚洲欧美综合区自拍另类| 亚洲欧美综合人成在线| 国产亚洲精选一区二区| 江阴市| 精品91精品91精品国产片| 久久综合亚洲欧美成人| 巨胸不知火舞露双奶头无遮挡| 欧美另类videossexotv人妖| 亚洲精品国产熟女久久| 九九精品无码专区免费| 国产在线拍偷自揄观看视频网站| 久久毛片少妇高潮| 亚洲区精品久久一区二区三区女同| 精品丝袜一区二区三区性色| 大陆国产乱人伦| 国产精鲁鲁网在线视频| 日本道中文字幕久久一区| 五月综合婷婷久久网站| 精品亚洲少妇一区二区三区| AV无码专区亚洲AVL在线观看 | japanese精品少妇| 波多结野衣一区二区三区| 国产精品美女久久久久av超清 | 亚洲无码激情视频在线观看| 国产成人精品日本亚洲专区6| 永久免费在线观看蜜桃视频| 久久熟女五十路| 亚洲无码夜夜操| 国内自拍小视频在线看| 第一福利精品500在线导航| 久久亚洲精品国产精品婷婷| 国产艳妇av在线出轨| 乱中年女人伦av二区| 日韩偷拍视频一区二区三区 | 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠97俺也去| 偷青青国产精品青青在线观看| 一区二区三区一级黄色片| 日本一区三区高清视频| 欧美片欧美日韩国产综合片| 欧美香蕉爽爽人人爽|