亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      FIFA to lift ban on international football matches in Libya

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-05-23 14:42:54|Editor: mmm
      Video PlayerClose

      TRIPOLI, May 22 (Xinhua) -- President of FIFA, Gianni Infantino, says the ban on international football matches in Libya will be lifted soon.

      "The head of the presidential council (of the government) Fayez Sarraj, has received an official letter from FIFA president Gianni Infantino, on the demands to lift the ban on Libya hosting international matches. Infantino confirmed to have had the opportunity to review the report submitted by the (FIFA) Committee on Libya, and expressed confidence that it will not take long for international matches to return to Libya," the media office of the Libyan Government said in a statement.

      Infantino says FIFA will reach a solution very soon. Infantino expressed appreciation for the urgent desire of the Libyan people and government to host international matches.

      A senior FIFA delegation visited the capital Tripoli earlier in April to consider lifting the ban.

      FIFA has banned international matches in Libyan stadiums since 2013 due to the deteriorating security situation in the country.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001372002921
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕午夜AV福利片| 亚洲三区二区一区视频| 中文字幕在线人妻视频| 国产成人精品免费久久久久| 久久日韩在线观看视频| 啊灬啊灬啊快日出水了| 久久人妻少妇中文字幕| 青榴社区国产精品| 国产精品高清视亚洲乱码有限公司| 美丽的熟妇中文字幕| 久久er99热精品一区二区| 国产亚洲精品综合91| 城市| 无码区a∨视频体验区30秒| 国产成人亚洲日韩欧美性| 久久久四虎成人永久免费网站| 久久亚洲精品成人综合| 97人妻蜜臀中文字幕| 狠狠色狠狠综合久久| 国产男生午夜福利免费网站| 中文字幕精品亚洲无线码二区| 国产久热精品热线av| 久久人妻av一区二区三区| 亚欧成人无码AV在线播放| 18禁精品一区二区三区| 自拍偷自拍亚洲精品播放| 亚洲成国产人片在线观看| 噜噜综合亚洲AV中文无码| 精品无人区无码乱码大片国产| 成人白浆一区二区三区在线观看| 久久99精品久久久大学生| 国产高清一区二区不卡| A亚洲VA欧美VA国产综合| 久久一区av蜜桃人妻| 91久久国产热精品免费| 久久精品国产亚洲5555| 免费无码黄网站在线观看| 婷婷亚洲国产成人精品性色| 粉嫩av国产一区二区三区| 亚洲国产区男人本色vr| 久久这里只有精品日本|