"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Prosecutors considering charges against Bamf director in Germany's asylum scandal

      Source: Xinhua    2018-05-23 19:19:15

      BERLIN, May 23 (Xinhua) -- Investigators are currently assessing whether criminal charges can be filed against Jutta Cordt, the director of the federal office for migration and asylum (Bamf) in Germany, media reported on Wednesday.

      Anita Traut, spokesperson with the Nuremberg-Furth state prosecution office, confirmed to press that prosecutors were considering charging Cordt with aiding and abetting illegal residence in connection to a spiraling asylum scandal at her agency. Traut emphasized, however, that no decision had been reached yet in the matter.

      Meanwhile, the ranks of opposition politicians demanding Cordt's sacking have swelled further.

      "If accusations that Ms. Cordt was aware of the illicit proceedings earlier than she has claimed so far are proven true, then (interior) minister (Horst) Seehofer must fire her," the Free Democratic Party's (FDP) interior spokesperson Linda Teuteberg told the "Redaktionsnetzwerk Deutschland" (RND). Teuteberg's statement hereby echoed an earlier demand by Luise Amtsberg, refugee policy spokesperson for the Green party.

      A senior Bamf employee in Bremen stands accused of incorrectly granting humanitarian residency in Germany to at least 1,200 asylum seekers' applications between 2013 and 2017. The Bremen State Prosecution Office confirmed that it was investigating the Bamf employee in question, as well as three attorneys and one translator who are believed to have cooperated systematically in subverting the course of justice.

      The suspects face criminal charges of corruption and organized incitement of filing fraudulent asylum applications. A spokesperson for the interior ministry subsequently emphasized that the accusations only concerned an "isolated case."

      Interior Minister and Christian Social Union (CSU) leader Horst Seehofer told press on Monday that he would decide shortly whether or not a larger "organizational or personnel reshuffle" was needed at Bamf in order to conduct a comprehensive assessment of suspicious asylum decisions and restore the reputation of the agency.

      However, Seehofer has also come under heavy attack himself in the affair for allegedly withholding information from the public.

      Josefa Schmid, a civil servant who was posted to the Bamf Bremen office as an interim director following the first reports of the scandal, says that she personally informed the minister in March about 3,332 asylum decisions which she believed to be incorrect.

      Schmid complained in the newspaper "Zeit" on Wednesday that her subsequent transfer to a different station in Bavaria was "arbitrary" and intended as a "punishment" for her vocal criticism of the Bamf headquarters.

      Commenting the scandal on Wednesday, the former Bamf director Frank-Juergen Weise attributed the irregularities discovered at the government agency in recent months to a chaotic organizational structure. "There were no structures which could have withstood this pressure (from the refugee crisis, note)" Weise told RND.

      Weise further lamented that there were "hardly any control mechanisms' at Bamf, noting that he was the first to introduce an internal audit process at the government agency in 2015. The ex-director retired at the end of 2016 and was succeeded by the current director Cordt.

      The Association of German cities (Deutscher Staedtetag) called for a swift investigation of the scandal on Wednesday to restore trust on behalf of municipal authorities in the asylum application process.

      The Association's President Helmut Dedy warned in the newspaper "Neue Osnabruecker Zeitung" that the integration in cities could only succeed if citizens did not "harbor distrust against successful asylums seekers."

      According to a report by the newspaper "WELT", the percentage of successful asylum applications continued on a downward trend between January and April. "WELT" cited official figures that only every third (32.5 percent) refugee was granted humanitarian stay by authorities in Germany during the period.

      Editor: Li Xia
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Prosecutors considering charges against Bamf director in Germany's asylum scandal

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-23 19:19:15

      BERLIN, May 23 (Xinhua) -- Investigators are currently assessing whether criminal charges can be filed against Jutta Cordt, the director of the federal office for migration and asylum (Bamf) in Germany, media reported on Wednesday.

      Anita Traut, spokesperson with the Nuremberg-Furth state prosecution office, confirmed to press that prosecutors were considering charging Cordt with aiding and abetting illegal residence in connection to a spiraling asylum scandal at her agency. Traut emphasized, however, that no decision had been reached yet in the matter.

      Meanwhile, the ranks of opposition politicians demanding Cordt's sacking have swelled further.

      "If accusations that Ms. Cordt was aware of the illicit proceedings earlier than she has claimed so far are proven true, then (interior) minister (Horst) Seehofer must fire her," the Free Democratic Party's (FDP) interior spokesperson Linda Teuteberg told the "Redaktionsnetzwerk Deutschland" (RND). Teuteberg's statement hereby echoed an earlier demand by Luise Amtsberg, refugee policy spokesperson for the Green party.

      A senior Bamf employee in Bremen stands accused of incorrectly granting humanitarian residency in Germany to at least 1,200 asylum seekers' applications between 2013 and 2017. The Bremen State Prosecution Office confirmed that it was investigating the Bamf employee in question, as well as three attorneys and one translator who are believed to have cooperated systematically in subverting the course of justice.

      The suspects face criminal charges of corruption and organized incitement of filing fraudulent asylum applications. A spokesperson for the interior ministry subsequently emphasized that the accusations only concerned an "isolated case."

      Interior Minister and Christian Social Union (CSU) leader Horst Seehofer told press on Monday that he would decide shortly whether or not a larger "organizational or personnel reshuffle" was needed at Bamf in order to conduct a comprehensive assessment of suspicious asylum decisions and restore the reputation of the agency.

      However, Seehofer has also come under heavy attack himself in the affair for allegedly withholding information from the public.

      Josefa Schmid, a civil servant who was posted to the Bamf Bremen office as an interim director following the first reports of the scandal, says that she personally informed the minister in March about 3,332 asylum decisions which she believed to be incorrect.

      Schmid complained in the newspaper "Zeit" on Wednesday that her subsequent transfer to a different station in Bavaria was "arbitrary" and intended as a "punishment" for her vocal criticism of the Bamf headquarters.

      Commenting the scandal on Wednesday, the former Bamf director Frank-Juergen Weise attributed the irregularities discovered at the government agency in recent months to a chaotic organizational structure. "There were no structures which could have withstood this pressure (from the refugee crisis, note)" Weise told RND.

      Weise further lamented that there were "hardly any control mechanisms' at Bamf, noting that he was the first to introduce an internal audit process at the government agency in 2015. The ex-director retired at the end of 2016 and was succeeded by the current director Cordt.

      The Association of German cities (Deutscher Staedtetag) called for a swift investigation of the scandal on Wednesday to restore trust on behalf of municipal authorities in the asylum application process.

      The Association's President Helmut Dedy warned in the newspaper "Neue Osnabruecker Zeitung" that the integration in cities could only succeed if citizens did not "harbor distrust against successful asylums seekers."

      According to a report by the newspaper "WELT", the percentage of successful asylum applications continued on a downward trend between January and April. "WELT" cited official figures that only every third (32.5 percent) refugee was granted humanitarian stay by authorities in Germany during the period.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001372007631
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 黑丝美女喷水在线观看| 99久久国产综合精品swag| 官网A级毛片| 国产亚洲精品一区二区三区| 国产女人高潮叫床视频| 久久婷婷丁香七月色综合| 国产又爽又粗又猛的视频| 日本少妇视频一区二区三区| 国产精品国产三级国产三不| a√无码在线观看| 色哟哟国产成人精品| 99热这里都是国产精品| 国产精品久久久久9999| av免费网址在线观看| 久久精品国产av大片| 国产主播精品一区二区| 国产乱人伦AⅤ在线麻豆A| 欧洲亚洲第一区久久久| 国产乱子经典视频在线观看| 国产午夜片无码区在线观看爱情网| 亚洲av综合日韩精品久久久| 内地自拍三级在线观看| 新久久久高清黄色国产| 欧美性xxx久久| 国产精品成人嫩妇| 好男人好资源电影在线播放| 毛片免费观看视频| 精品国产高清a毛片| 国产农村妇女一区二区三区| 无码午夜剧场| 亚洲国产一线二线三线| 国产免费激情视频在线| 国产肥白大熟妇bbbb| 午夜在线不卡| 综合久久久久6亚洲综合| 午夜视频网址| 99中文字幕国产精品| 欧美交换配乱吟粗大| AV中文字幕在线视| 阿拉善右旗| 国产无套视频在线观看香蕉|