亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Saudi-led airstrike kills 6 in Yemen's port city: Houthi media

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-05-23 23:25:30|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      ADEN, Yemen, May 23 (Xinhua) -- At least six citizens were killed and three others wounded by a Saudi-led air raid in the Houthi-controlled port city of Hodeidah, Houthi's official TV channel reported.

      The Houthi-affiliated AlMasirah TV channel said the coalition targeted a mango farm in the Directorate of Beit al-Faqih in Hodeidah.

      Unknown number of citizens went missing after the aerial bombardment of the Saudi-led coalition destroyed their farm, according to the Houthi TV network.

      Earlier in the day, warplanes of the Saudi-led coalition managed to abort a Houthi attack aimed at one of the commercial oil tankers in the Red Sea, the UAE's official news agency WAM reported.

      According to WAM, the UAE forces involved in the anti-Houthi Arab coalition "destroyed two Houthi boats in international waters, who were threatening one of the commercial oil tankers in the Red Sea, while two other boats managed to escape."

      However, local media outlets linked to the Houthi group said that aerial bombardment by the Saudi-led coalition resulted in injuring a number of fishermen in Kamaran Island, the largest Yemeni island in the Red Sea.

      Meanwhile, armed confrontations continued on Wednesday between the Yemeni troops and Houthis in the Red Sea coast areas near Hodeidah.

      Military observers said that the Houthis are facing a mounting pressure and failed to prevent the government forces from advancing in the Red Sea coast areas.

      The Houthi rebels are losing their grip on the western provinces and their territory is shrinking daily.

      The impoverished Arab country has been locked in a civil war since the Iranian-backed Shiite Houthi rebels overran much of the country militarily and seized all northern provinces, including capital Sanaa, in 2014.

      Saudi Arabia leads an Arab military coalition that intervened in Yemen in 2015 to support the government of President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi after Iran-backed Houthi rebels forced him into exile.

      The United Nations has listed Yemen as the world's number one humanitarian crisis, with 7 million Yemenis on the brink of famine and cholera causing more than 2,000 deaths.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521372012301
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 东北丰满老熟女| 日本一区不卡高清在线观看| 遵化市| 91精品久久久久含羞草| 人妻少妇一区二区三区| 东京一区二区三区高清视频| 中文有无人妻vs无码人妻激烈| 成人免费观看在线播放视频| 久久久久久亚洲AV成人无码国产| 中文字幕制服国产精品| 狠狠丁香激情久久综合 | 极品诱惑一区二区三区| 精品国产乱码久久久人妻| 成美女黄网站18禁免费| 亚洲人成网站久久久综合| 蜜桃在线播放免费一区二区三区| 99日本亚洲黄色三级高清网站| 国产免费久久精品44| 亚洲国产综合专区在线电影| 色综合久久三十路人妻蜜臀av| av永久天堂一区二区三区蜜桃| 乱子伦av无码中文字幕| 少妇高潮惨叫久久久久电影| 久久人妻av不卡中文字幕| 中文字幕最新精品资源| 国产一区二区三区亚洲天堂| 亚洲av毛片一区二区三区| 久久香蕉国产线看观看怡红院妓院| 手机免费在线观看av网站| 国产成人精品久久亚洲高清| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠97俺也去| 久久久久久久久久久免费精品| 免费观看又污又黄的网站| 资兴市| 无码AV午夜福利一区| 国产做无码视频在线观看| av在线亚洲国产精品| 国产成本人视频在线观看| 久久国产精品视频影院| www.尤物视频.com| 日韩人妻少妇中文字幕|