"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Feature: Cuba maintains vigil after tragic plane crash

      Source: Xinhua    2018-05-24 10:58:30

      by Noemi Galban and Raimundo Urrechaga

      HAVANA, May 23 (Xinhua) -- Cuba has maintained a vigil since Friday when a Boeing 737 crashed shortly after taking off from Havana's Jose Marti International Airport.

      A total of 113 people were on board flight DMJ-0972 bound for Cuba's eastern city of Holguin, about 700 km east of the capital.

      Initially, there were four survivors. However, one of them died minutes after arriving at a local hospital, while Gretell Landrove, a 23-year-old college student, passed away on Monday due to her severe injuries.

      Millions of Cubans have scrutinized local television reports to find out about the medical evolution of Landrove as well as Mailen Diaz, 19, and Emiley Sanchez, 39, both from Holguin.

      However, Landrove's death has had a profound impact.

      "All these days have been very sad but Gretell's death affected me in a special way ...," Anabel Fonseca, a young Havana resident, told Xinhua.

      Many Cubans drew strength from the survivors while weeping along with the families mourning their loved ones.

      "I managed to save myself. Today I am 33 years old, I finally graduated, I'm a professional, I got married and I have a son but knowing that she (Gretell) won't be able to realize any of her dreams has made me very emotional," Fonseca said with tears.

      Five days after the fatal event, only two survivors remain alive and their outlook remains a concern. While doctors say they have made slight improvements, regaining consciousness and communicating with doctors, their serious injuries still present serious risks.

      Despite the critical state of both and the unfortunate fate of Landrove, the relatives of the two survivors are clinging to hope and trust in the medical team.

      "They told me she has been improving a little bit and I think that both of them can come out of this. I have faith they will be saved because our doctors are very dedicated," said Marilyn Almaguer, mother of Mailen Diaz.

      "They both have severe injuries with great trauma and we must wait. Doctors are now evaluating the secondary shocks due to the explosion of the aircraft or the collisions they suffered," Dr. Alicia Leon told Xinhua.

      Leon was the first doctor to treat Mailen Diaz at a polyclinic near the airport after she was taken there by ambulance.

      Once she stabilized, the young woman was transferred to Havana's Calixto Garcia hospital.

      Cuban investigators, working at the crash site about 1 km south of the airport, have identified 58 bodies so far, supported by Mexican aviation authorities, experts from Boeing and the U.S. National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB).

      Of the Cubans on board, "32 were young people under 35 years old and that hurts, knowing how many broken dreams, how much life ahead has been undone," Adela Quijada, a senior citizen in Havana, told Xinhua.

      Most of the Cuban victims were from Holguin and many heartbreaking stories have emerged since the tragedy.

      Damojh, the Mexican owner of the plane, is now under investigation in Mexico and has been suspended from flying or leasing its planes.

      The Boeing 737, leased by Cubana de Aviacion, crashed Friday near Jose Marti International Airport. A total of 111 people have died so far, including 100 Cubans, six Mexican crew and five foreign passengers.

      Editor: Chengcheng
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Feature: Cuba maintains vigil after tragic plane crash

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-24 10:58:30

      by Noemi Galban and Raimundo Urrechaga

      HAVANA, May 23 (Xinhua) -- Cuba has maintained a vigil since Friday when a Boeing 737 crashed shortly after taking off from Havana's Jose Marti International Airport.

      A total of 113 people were on board flight DMJ-0972 bound for Cuba's eastern city of Holguin, about 700 km east of the capital.

      Initially, there were four survivors. However, one of them died minutes after arriving at a local hospital, while Gretell Landrove, a 23-year-old college student, passed away on Monday due to her severe injuries.

      Millions of Cubans have scrutinized local television reports to find out about the medical evolution of Landrove as well as Mailen Diaz, 19, and Emiley Sanchez, 39, both from Holguin.

      However, Landrove's death has had a profound impact.

      "All these days have been very sad but Gretell's death affected me in a special way ...," Anabel Fonseca, a young Havana resident, told Xinhua.

      Many Cubans drew strength from the survivors while weeping along with the families mourning their loved ones.

      "I managed to save myself. Today I am 33 years old, I finally graduated, I'm a professional, I got married and I have a son but knowing that she (Gretell) won't be able to realize any of her dreams has made me very emotional," Fonseca said with tears.

      Five days after the fatal event, only two survivors remain alive and their outlook remains a concern. While doctors say they have made slight improvements, regaining consciousness and communicating with doctors, their serious injuries still present serious risks.

      Despite the critical state of both and the unfortunate fate of Landrove, the relatives of the two survivors are clinging to hope and trust in the medical team.

      "They told me she has been improving a little bit and I think that both of them can come out of this. I have faith they will be saved because our doctors are very dedicated," said Marilyn Almaguer, mother of Mailen Diaz.

      "They both have severe injuries with great trauma and we must wait. Doctors are now evaluating the secondary shocks due to the explosion of the aircraft or the collisions they suffered," Dr. Alicia Leon told Xinhua.

      Leon was the first doctor to treat Mailen Diaz at a polyclinic near the airport after she was taken there by ambulance.

      Once she stabilized, the young woman was transferred to Havana's Calixto Garcia hospital.

      Cuban investigators, working at the crash site about 1 km south of the airport, have identified 58 bodies so far, supported by Mexican aviation authorities, experts from Boeing and the U.S. National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB).

      Of the Cubans on board, "32 were young people under 35 years old and that hurts, knowing how many broken dreams, how much life ahead has been undone," Adela Quijada, a senior citizen in Havana, told Xinhua.

      Most of the Cuban victims were from Holguin and many heartbreaking stories have emerged since the tragedy.

      Damojh, the Mexican owner of the plane, is now under investigation in Mexico and has been suspended from flying or leasing its planes.

      The Boeing 737, leased by Cubana de Aviacion, crashed Friday near Jose Marti International Airport. A total of 111 people have died so far, including 100 Cubans, six Mexican crew and five foreign passengers.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001372028951
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产真实乱对白在线观看| 国产大屁股喷水视频在线观看| 久久国产乱子伦免费精品无码| 国产成人福利在线视频不卡| 博罗县| 亚洲五月激情综合图片区| 中文字幕久久综合久久88| 啦啦啦视频在线日韩精品| 69堂在线无码视频2020| 91蜜桃臀免费在线观看| 中文字幕午夜AV福利片| 亚洲精品自在在线观看| 亚洲精品成人片在线观看精品字幕| 亚洲av伊人久久综合性色| 人妻在线中文字幕| 激情在线网| 色综合天天综合高清网国产在线| 嗯啊 不要 啊啊在线日韩a| 亚洲精品成人av一区| 久久久精品国产亚洲麻色欲| 99riav国产精品视频| 亚洲先锋影院一区二区| 亚洲中文字幕av一区| 欧美日本精品一本二本三区| 狠狠色成人综合首页| 国产午夜激无码AV毛片不卡| 国产精品毛片一区二区在线看| 中文字幕人妻丝袜成熟乱| 国产高清一级毛片视频直播| 午夜三级理论a三级| 日韩av一区二区三区在线播放| 91综合久久婷婷久久| 精品人妻一区二区三区蜜桃| 亚洲色图在线视频免费观看| 伊人中文字幕在线乱码| 性感人妻一区二区三区| 国产成人一区二区三区视频在线| 中文字幕乱码免费在线视频| 一区二区三区四区亚洲综合| 国产一区国产精品自拍| 大地资源网第二页免费观看|