"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      DPRK officially dismantles Punggye-ri nuclear test site
      Source: Xinhua   2018-05-24 19:45:54

      PUNGGYE-RI, The DPRK, May 24 (Xinhua) -- The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) on Thursday blew up the tunnels of the Punggye-ri nuclear test site located in the northeast of the country, and officially announced its dismantlement.

      The three tunnels of the test site were blown up by 16:00 local time (0700 GMT), according to Xinhua reporters on site.

      Pyongyang invited overseas journalists from China, Russia, the United States and Britain to witness the site's dismantlement.

      Following the explosion, the DPRK will remove all observation facilities and research institutes, withdraw guards and completely close the surrounding testing area.

      The DPRK conducted six nuclear tests at Punggye-ri between October 2006 and September 2017.

      The Third Plenary Meeting of the Seventh Central Committee of the ruling Workers' Party of Korea made the decision last month that the country will discontinue its nuclear tests and intercontinental ballistic rocket test-fire from April 21, according to an earlier report from the official Korean Central News Agency.

      The testing grounds will be dismantled to ensure transparency, the report said.

      Editor: Li Xia
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      DPRK officially dismantles Punggye-ri nuclear test site

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-24 19:45:54
      [Editor: huaxia]

      PUNGGYE-RI, The DPRK, May 24 (Xinhua) -- The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) on Thursday blew up the tunnels of the Punggye-ri nuclear test site located in the northeast of the country, and officially announced its dismantlement.

      The three tunnels of the test site were blown up by 16:00 local time (0700 GMT), according to Xinhua reporters on site.

      Pyongyang invited overseas journalists from China, Russia, the United States and Britain to witness the site's dismantlement.

      Following the explosion, the DPRK will remove all observation facilities and research institutes, withdraw guards and completely close the surrounding testing area.

      The DPRK conducted six nuclear tests at Punggye-ri between October 2006 and September 2017.

      The Third Plenary Meeting of the Seventh Central Committee of the ruling Workers' Party of Korea made the decision last month that the country will discontinue its nuclear tests and intercontinental ballistic rocket test-fire from April 21, according to an earlier report from the official Korean Central News Agency.

      The testing grounds will be dismantled to ensure transparency, the report said.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001372038551
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 青草伊人久久综在合线亚洲| 新久久久高清黄色国产| 久久狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠97| 福利在线视频一区二区| 蜜臀久久人妻一区二区| 中文字幕久久综合伊人| 99热这里只有精品久久6| 亚洲中文字幕人妻诱惑| 久久久久无码精品国产h动漫| 男女日比免费观看视频| 中文字幕乱码人妻综合二区三区| 色yeye在线观看| 国产精品偷伦免费观看的| 少妇无码AV无码专区| 九九久久亚洲精品美国国内| 夫妻一起自拍内射小视频| 中文字幕精品乱码亚洲一区99 | 欧美1区二区三区公司| 蜜臀98精品国产免费观看| av草草久久久久久久久久久 | a∨天堂亚洲区无码先锋影音| 综合久久久久6亚洲综合| 狠狠躁夜夜躁AV网站中文字幕| 中文字幕制服国产精品| 日韩中文字幕在线一区二区三区| 少妇av免费在线播放| 亚洲精品美女自拍偷拍| 91亚洲最新国语中文字幕| 欧妇女乱妇女乱视频| 亚洲AV无一区二区三区| 国产美女精品AⅤ在线老女人| 国产精品情侣露脸av在线播放| 亚洲另类激情专区小说婷婷久| 97色伦色在线综合视频| 日本一区二区三区专区| 揄拍成人国产精品视频肥熟女 | 一本色道久久加勒比综合| 中文字幕无码人妻丝袜| 黑人特级欧美aaaaaa片| 日本一区二区在线高清观看| 尤物蜜芽福利国产污在线观看|