"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      S. Korea considers contacting DPRK for high-level talks: Blue House
      Source: Xinhua   2018-05-24 11:43:38

      SEOUL, May 24 (Xinhua) -- South Korea is considering contacting the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) for the resumption of high-level inter-Korean talks, which has been suspended over the South Korea-U.S. war games, Yonhap news agency reported Thursday citing the presidential Blue House of South Korea.

      An unidentified Blue House official told local reporters that though the South Korean side had yet to offer another date for the inter-Korean dialogue, it can contact the DPRK side once again for the cancelled senior-level talks.

      Seoul and Pyongyang had agreed to hold high-level talks last week, but the DPRK made a pre-dawn cancellation citing the South Korea-U.S. air combat exercises codenamed Max Thunder.

      The air drills mobilized about 100 aircrafts, including eight U.S. F-22 Raptor stealth fighter jets. The radar-evading fighter is used to secretly attack an enemy target.

      South Korea has claimed the joint annual drills were defensive in nature, while the DPRK called it a dress rehearsal for northward invasion.

      During the summit meeting in Washington with U.S. President Donald Trump, South Korean President Moon Jae-in said he expected the resumption of the inter-Korean talks after the Max Thunder ends on May 25.

      Regarding the phone conversations between Moon and top DPRK leader Kim Jong Un through the hotline of direct dialogue, the Blue House official said nothing has been decided yet about when to have the phone conversation.

      The hotline between Moon and Kim was installed days before the April 27 summit between the two leaders at the border village of Panmunjom.

      Moon and Kim agreed to frankly talk about issues through the hotline when necessary, but the first hotline contact had yet to happen.

      Editor: Liu
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      S. Korea considers contacting DPRK for high-level talks: Blue House

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-24 11:43:38
      [Editor: huaxia]

      SEOUL, May 24 (Xinhua) -- South Korea is considering contacting the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) for the resumption of high-level inter-Korean talks, which has been suspended over the South Korea-U.S. war games, Yonhap news agency reported Thursday citing the presidential Blue House of South Korea.

      An unidentified Blue House official told local reporters that though the South Korean side had yet to offer another date for the inter-Korean dialogue, it can contact the DPRK side once again for the cancelled senior-level talks.

      Seoul and Pyongyang had agreed to hold high-level talks last week, but the DPRK made a pre-dawn cancellation citing the South Korea-U.S. air combat exercises codenamed Max Thunder.

      The air drills mobilized about 100 aircrafts, including eight U.S. F-22 Raptor stealth fighter jets. The radar-evading fighter is used to secretly attack an enemy target.

      South Korea has claimed the joint annual drills were defensive in nature, while the DPRK called it a dress rehearsal for northward invasion.

      During the summit meeting in Washington with U.S. President Donald Trump, South Korean President Moon Jae-in said he expected the resumption of the inter-Korean talks after the Max Thunder ends on May 25.

      Regarding the phone conversations between Moon and top DPRK leader Kim Jong Un through the hotline of direct dialogue, the Blue House official said nothing has been decided yet about when to have the phone conversation.

      The hotline between Moon and Kim was installed days before the April 27 summit between the two leaders at the border village of Panmunjom.

      Moon and Kim agreed to frankly talk about issues through the hotline when necessary, but the first hotline contact had yet to happen.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100851372029751
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 蜜桃av无码免费看永久| 久久国产一区二区三区| 亚洲最新av在线观看| 日本不卡一区二区高清中文| 亚洲AV永久无码精品表情包| 国产日本欧美亚洲精品视| 亚洲欧洲国产色| 无码 免费 国产在线观看91 | 日日噜噜夜夜狠狠VA视频| 99久久精品国产自在首页| 日本精品人妻在线观看| 亚洲高清国产拍精品26u| 国产麻传媒精品国产av| 中文字幕日本人妻一区| 精品国产一区二区三区香蕉| 国产人碰人摸人爱视频| 亚洲一区亚洲二区亚洲三区| 色老头久久综合网老妇女| 无码精品一区二区三区免费视频| 国内真实露脸互换人妻| 欧美亚洲国产丝袜在线| 性色av成人精品久久| 人人爽人人爽人人片a免费| 国产一区二区三区免费| 国产乱人伦AⅤ在线麻豆A| 色琪琪一区二区三区亚洲区 | 伊人久久大香线蕉成人综合网 | 日韩精品无码免费一区二区三区 | 91老熟女老女人国产老| 保康县| 国产亚洲女人久久久久久| 丁香五月婷激情综合第九色| 97国产精品麻豆性色| 岛国中文字幕一区二区| 高清免费毛片| 亚洲av午夜精品一区二区三区 | 国产精品第三页在线看| 蜜桃一区二区三区高清| 成在线人免费视频播放| 国产精品成熟老妇女| 特大巨黑吊av在线播放|