亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      12 pro-gov't fighters killed in U.S.-led airstrikes on Syrian military positions: watchdog

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-05-24 20:21:01|Editor: Li Xia
      Video PlayerClose

      DAMASCUS, May 24 (Xinhua) -- At least 12 pro-Syrian government fighters were killed in the U.S.-led airstrikes that targeted Syrian military positions in eastern Syria on Thursday, a monitor group reported.

      The slain fighters were non-Syrians, and the strikes are believed to have been carried out by the U.S.-led coalition against the military sites in the countryside of the eastern province of Deir al-Zour, said the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

      Earlier Wednesday, state news agency SANA said the Syrian army responded to an attack by IS in the southern countryside of Deir al-Zour.

      Meanwhile, the War Media, the media wing of the Syrian army and its Iranian allies, said two Syrian military positions were hit by the U.S.-led airstrikes in the vicinity of the T-2 oil station in the desert region south of Deir al-Zour.

      The attack came as activists reported shelling between the Syrian army and the U.S.-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) in the countryside of Deir al-Zour earlier on Wednesday.

      Such skirmishes reflect the tension between the Syrian army and the U.S.-backed fighters in Deir al-Zour, a key oil-rich province the United States is eyeing to have a sway at.

      The United States and Israel have struck several Syrian military positions recently, targeting areas where Iranian military experts are located.

      Syrian President Bashar al-Assad said Wednesday that some international parties, referring to the West, which are "separated from reality when it comes to approaching the situation in Syria, are an obstacle to any breakthrough in the political track."

      He further urged such powers to show a minimum amount of political realism, halt the support for terrorism and embrace political work.

      His remarks were made during his meeting with the visiting Russian President's Special Envoy on Syria Alexander Lavrentiev.

      The attack Thursday comes as Syria's Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Mekdad told Russia's Sputnik that the withdrawal of Iran and the Lebanese Hezbollah group from Syria is not on the discussion agenda, as those forces have come to Syria upon the invitation of the government.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001372039081
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕人妻系列一区尤物视频| 国产精品碰碰现在自在拍| 精品国产电影网久久久久婷婷| 国产福利一区二区三区四区| aaa女人18毛片水真多| 激情综合网缴情五月天| 国产av一区二区三区东北熟女| 欧洲国产精品无码专区影院| 亚洲永久视频| 亚洲综合伦理一区三区| 无码精品人妻一区二区三区98| 成人在线免费视频亚洲| baoyu网址国产最新| 无码精品国产va在线观看dvd| 狠狠色狠狠色综合日日不卡| 浪卡子县| 国产真实乱对白在线观看| 永久免费的AV在线电影网无码| 久久精品熟女不卡av高清| 亚洲欧洲日产国码无码| 国产AV国片精品有毛| 国产精品无码DVD在线观看| 国产成人精品免费视频大| 91精品国产无码在线观看| 亚洲无码a∨在线视频| 女人的天堂av在线播放| 7777欧美大白屁股ass| 中国免费av网| 久色精品国产亚洲av麻豆一| 久久99久久99精品免观看女同| 日韩美女一区二区三区视频| 99久久无码一区人妻a黑| 吴江市| 久久丁香花综合狼人| 亚洲VR永久无码一区| 亚洲最大无码中文字幕| 免费视频成人 国产精品网站| 亚洲国产精品美女久久久| 国产精品久久综合桃花网| 高潮迭起av乳颜射后入| 亚洲熟伦在线视频|