亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Spotlight: U.S.-Turkey ties at risk over U.S. blocking delivery of F-35 jets to Turkey

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-05-29 04:24:15|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      ANKARA, May 28 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. attempt to block the delivery of F-35 fighter jets to Turkey has put the bilateral ties between the two NATO allies at risk, said an aide to Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

      In 2014, Turkish government placed an order for the first two F-35 jets for a projected fleet of 100 F-35A aircraft.

      The F-35 jets are developed and built by U.S. defense contractor Lockheed Martin for the U.S., Britain, Australia, Italy, Norway, Turkey, the Netherlands, Denmark and Canada, in a project worth about 400 billion U.S. dollars, making it the world's most expensive arms program.

      Turkish firms, including Aselsan, Kale Aviation, Roketsan, and Turkish Aerospace Industries, also take part in the production of the jets.

      The ties between Ankara and Washington have soured in recent years over differences on Turkey's war inside Syria and Washington's refusal to extradite cleric Fethullah Gulen accused by Turkey of masterminding the failed coup in 2016.

      Tensions further rose as Turkey signed a deal worth 2.5 billion dollars to purchase the Russian S-400 defense system, a move that raised concerns among Turkey's NATO partners.

      Hence, although Turkey has been a co-partner of the F-35 project and already paid for part of its shares, a group of U.S. senators in April drafted a bill calling for excluding Ankara from the project, citing Turkey's defense deal with Russia and its imprisonment of the evangelical pastor, Andrew Brunson.

      Brunson, a U.S. citizen who has lived in Turkey for over 20 years, was arrested in the aftermath of the botched military coup in Turkey in July 2016. He was charged with "espionage" and "terrorism," and faces up to 35 years in jail.

      The U.S. administration led by President Donald Trump has called for the release of Brunson.

      Last week, Turkish Foreign Ministry spokesman Hami Aksoy said Turkey would respond if the U.S. Congress passed the bill on blocking the delivery of F-35 jets to Turkey.

      The Turkish government has showed its willingness to amend its ties with the U.S., but Washington seems to have no response, said Ilnur Cevik, a presidential aide.

      "We want to overcome the problems with the United States. Close cooperation with the United States is essential," said Erdogan's ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP) in its announcement for holding elections on June 24.

      "Erdogan's remarks meant 'Let's open a new chapter.' Did the United States understand this?" Cevik asked.

      Murat Yetkin, editor-in-chief of Hurriyet Daily News, said that now almost all existing problems between Turkey and the U.S. have been tangled with each other and reflected on the F-35 issue, including the Syrian war, the Gulen case, and the Brunson case.

      The F-35 controversy could cause a real collapse of the Turkey-U.S. ties, he warned.

      A crucial meeting between U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Turkish counterpart Mevlut Cavusoglu in Washington scheduled on June 4 will be an opportunity to put all the matters on the table.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091372133121
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 女主播扒开屁股给粉丝看尿口| 日本中文字幕一区二区在线观看| 亚洲日韩区在线电影| 色爱综合另类图片av| 免费无码成人AV片在线| 揄拍成人国产精品视频肥熟女| 南投市| 思思久久96热在精品不卡| 99热这里都是国产精品| 亚洲日韩久久综合中文字幕| 亚洲粉嫩av一区二区黑人 | 变态另类视频一区二区三区| 18禁国产美女白浆在线| 亚洲精品中文字幕综合| Jizz国产一区二区| 日木亚洲精品无码专区| 国产尤物二区三区在线观看| 洞口县| 国产成人av综合色| 18禁白丝喷水视频www视频| 精精国产xxxx视频在线播放| 万州区| 国产精品欧美亚洲韩国日本| 国产精品普通话国语对白露脸| 亚洲中文精品一区二区| 永胜县| 久久亚洲AV无码一区二区综合 | 蜜桃网址| 日本精品一区二区在线看| av亚洲在线一区二区| 无码精品视频| 大陆精大陆国产国语精品| 久久久亚洲女精品aa| 精品人妻中文av一区二区三区| 无码精品久久久久久人妻中字| 波多野结衣一区二区三区aV高清| 中文字幕人妻av蜜臀| 色yeye在线观看| 少妇裸体性生交| 人妻少妇精品无码系列| 国产一区二区三区杨幂|