亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Peru captain Guerrero cleared to play in World Cup

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-06-01 01:02:10|Editor: Liu
      Video PlayerClose

      LIMA, May 31 (Xinhua) -- Peru captain Paolo Guerrero has been cleared to play in the FIFA World Cup in Russia after his doping ban was temporarily lifted by a Swiss court on Thursday.

      Guerrero tested positive for cocaine metabolite benzoylecgonine following Peru's World Cup qualifier against Argentina in Buenos Aires on Oct. 5.

      He claimed that he unwittingly consumed the substance in contaminated tea and that it did not enhance his sporting performance.

      The Swiss Federal Tribunal said it granted an order to freeze Guerrero's 14-month ban during the World Cup, which starts on June 14. The tournament will mark Peru's first appearance in football's biggest event since 1982.

      "The president of the court took into account the setbacks of all types that the appellant, already aged 34, would suffer if (he) was prevented from participating in a competition that will be the culmination of his career as a footballer," it said in a statement.

      According to the court, Guerrero "did not act intentionally or with significant negligence."

      It added that an appeal to overturn the ban would be considered at a later date.

      In a statement issued through his lawyer, Guerrero expressed gratitude and said he would continue to fight to clear his name.

      "Justice has been done, at least partially," said the Flamengo striker, who is Peru's all-time leading scorer with 32 goals in 86 international matches.

      "Millions of compatriots have united with me, in thousands of different ways but with one common denominator; their undying affection."

      Thursday's announcement prompted celebrations in Peruvian capital Lima, where football fans gathered outside the home of Guerrero's mother, Dona Peta.

      Peruvian President Martin Vizcarra said Guerrero had called him personally to thank him for his support.

      "I appreciate the kindness of Paolo Guerrero," Vizcarra told Canal N. "At 7:30am he called me from Switzerland to personally confirm the news. And I have given my congratulations and I have also sent the goodwill of the 32 million Peruvians."

      Guerrero was given a 12-month ban last December but the penalty, backdated to November, was halved less than two weeks later by FIFA's appeal committee.

      However the Court of Arbitration for Sport extended the penalty by eight months on May 14 after a challenge by the World Anti-Doping Agency.

      The new ruling barred the former Bayern Munich player from all football-related activities until next January.

      Last week, the captains of Peru's World Cup Group C rivals - Australia, France, and Denmark - signed a letter asking FIFA to reconsider the ban.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100851372212681
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 巨爆乳中文字幕爆乳区| 亚洲女同视频在线观看| 国产精品麻豆成人av| 亚洲国产精品国自产拍av| 91中文人妻丝袜乱一区三区| 宅男午夜网站在线观看| 国产喷水1区2区3区咪咪爱av| 国产一区二区三区最新视频| 西林县| 国产精品九九久久一区hh| 亚洲一本大道在线| 欧美成人在线视频| 日日躁欧美老妇| 亚洲精品白浆高清久久| 宝贝腿开大点我添添公口述视频 | 精品国产午夜久久久久九九| 丹江口市| 亚洲www视频| 老司机午夜精品视频无码| 亚洲欧美中文日韩V在线观看| 手机在线看永久AV片免费 | 亚洲—本道中文字幕久久66| 国产成人亚洲精品色欲AV| 国产亚洲自拍av在线 | AV无码中文字幕不卡一二三区| 欧美色99| 成人在线视频一区| 蜜桃视频色版在线观看| 色中文字幕视频在线观看| 2021AV在线无码最新| 亚洲国产成人综合一区二区三区 | 加勒比在线中文字幕一区二区| 国产精品成人无码久久久久久| 亚洲国产成人精品毛片九色| 欧美日韩亚洲国产无线码| 97视频| 亚洲亚洲亚洲亚洲亚洲天堂| 在线观看视频区一区二| 久久亚洲综合精品成人网| 国产成年码AV片在线观看| 99久久精品一区二区毛片吞精 |