亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      99 killed in Guatemala volcano eruption -- officials

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-06-07 11:38:13|Editor: ZD
      Video PlayerClose

      GUATEMALA-ESCUINTLA-VOLCANO

      People stay in a shelter after the eruption of the Fuego volcano, in Escuintla, Guatemala, on June 6, 2018. The death toll from the eruption of the Fuego volcano in Guatemala has risen to 99 as more bodies were found Wednesday, according to Guatemala's National Forensic Sciences Institute (INACIF). (Xinhua/Prensa Libre)

      GUATEMALA CITY, June 6 (Xinhua) -- The death toll from the eruption of the Fuego volcano in Guatemala has risen to 99 as more bodies were found Wednesday, according to Guatemala's National Forensic Sciences Institute (INACIF).

      The remains of 99 people have been sent to morgues, while just 28 have been identified so far, the INACIF said in a report.

      "We already have data with names and locations where there are missing persons and that number is 192," said Sergio Cabanas, head of Guatemala's disaster management agency.

      It has been over 72 hours after Sunday's volcanic explosion, and firefighters assumed it is impossible to find anyone alive amid the still-steaming terrain.

      Emergency workers had to temporarily suspend their search late Tuesday after a new eruption triggered a landslide. And explosions boomed from the 3,763-meter volcano Wednesday, unleashing a new flow of dangerous volcanic material.

      Experts also warned that heavy rains in the area could provoke avalanches due to the large flows of volcanic mud, which had been hardened by the rainfall, causing a problem for the rescuers to get people out or figure out how many are still buried there.

      Clouds of smoke poured into the air as rescuers poked metal rods into the ground. It has been estimated that the temperature below the surface reached as high as 400-700 degrees Celsius, which made rescue work more difficult.

      Hundreds of rescue workers, including firefighters, police and the military, were battling adverse conditions to search for remains in the aftermath of the landslide.

      More than 12,000 people have been evacuated from their homes, with over 3,000 of whom housed in temporary shelters, the disaster management agency said.

      Local volunteers on Wednesday distributed food to rescue workers on the slopes. Food, water, toilet paper, diapers and other necessities have also been distributed to residents.

      Fuego volcano exploded around noon on Sunday, affecting more than 1.7 million people. A state of disaster has been declared for the southern departments of Escuintla, Sacatepequez and Chimaltenango, the three most affected in this disaster.

      "The conditions are critical in the areas near Fuego volcano," said Eddy Sanchez, director of the National Institute of Seismology, Volcanology, Meteorology and Hydrology, adding that Sunday's eruption is the most violent explosion of Fuego volcano since 1974.

      According to volcanologists, eruption records of Fuego Volcano, one of the country's most active volcanoes, date back to 1542. At its fiercest, the volcano could spray ash all the way to Guatemala's southern neighbors of El Salvador and Honduras.

         1 2 Next  

      KEY WORDS: volcano
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001372368611
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人av综合色| 久分夜色精品国产噜噜亚洲av | 出租屋勾搭老熟妇啪啪| 亚洲精品午夜无码电影网| 色偷偷www.8888在线观看| av熟女一区二区久久| 99国产超薄丝袜足j在线播放| 精品香蕉久久久午夜福利| 在线A级毛片无码免费真人| 超碰97人人模人人爽人人喊 | 海丰县| 在线天堂资源www中文| av永远在线免费观看| 国产精品无套粉嫩白浆在线| 中国精品久久久久国产| 中文字幕最新精品资源| 国产婷婷色一区二区三区在线| 成年男人裸j照无遮挡无码| 欧美韩日亚洲影视在线视频| 欧美黑人巨大videos精品男男| 人妻久久久精品99系列2021| 蜜乳av一区二区蜜臀| 久久精品日韩欧美国产| 久久99国产亚洲高清观看首页| 日中文字幕在线| 欧美黑人巨大videos精品男男| 尤物网址在线观看| 久久国产精品免费一区二区| 亚洲一区二区三区精品在线看| 99精品国产自产在线观看| 亚洲18禁一区二区三区| 国产香蕉国产精品偷在线观看| 珠海市| 制服无码在线第一页| 高潮喷水在线| 韩国日本国产亚洲自拍| 少妇又爽又刺激在线直播| 国产一区二区三区啪| 亚洲伊人不卡av在线| 免费无码又爽又刺激高潮的视频,| 久久精品国产亚洲av热九九热 |