"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Japan's Osaka rattled by tremors in wake of powerful quake, death toll rises to 5
      Source: Xinhua   2018-06-19 21:43:58

      TOKYO, June 19 (Xinhua) -- Osaka Prefecture in western Japan continues to be rattled by tremors in the wake of a powerful quake of 6.1 magnitude that struck the region a day earlier.

      The quake has killed five people and injured hundreds of others so far, local officials said Tuesday.

      The fifth fatality as a result of the powerful quake was confirmed by local police as a 66-year-old man was found dead at his home in the hard-hit city of Takatsuki in Osaka Prefecture.

      According to the Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA), dozens of aftershocks have continued throughout Tuesday, with a significant tremor hitting again in the early hours of Tuesday morning and jolting the entire region again.

      The aftershocks made an uncomfortable night for the some 1,700 people who were forced to spend Monday night in emergency evacuation centers, local Osaka government officials said.

      The number of evacuees, as of Tuesday evening, stood at more than 1,000 people, according to local authorities.

      Due to the continued seismic activity and heavy rainfall which is expected to hit the affected region through Wednesday, the JMA has, in an unprecedented move, deployed its emergency task-force to Osaka and nearby areas to help with recovery efforts and prevent secondary damage.

      "Frequent seismic activity is continuing in the northern part of Osaka Prefecture. Strong tremors could have raised the risk of landslides or building collapse. People in such areas are advised to watch out for further seismic activity and rain," the JMA said in an earlier statement on the issue.

      Around 110,000 homes in the quake-hit region remain without gas, according to Osaka Gas Co., which said that gas supply will remain suspended until next Monday.

      As a result, shoppers have been flocking to supermarkets and convenience stores to stock up on bread and food that can be microwaved, local media reported Tuesday.

      In some parts of the hard-hit cities of Takatsuki and Minoo, hundreds of homes also remain without water.

      Local authorities have dispatched water trucks to help with the water shortage in these areas, local officials said.

      More than 380 people have been injured as a result of the powerful temblor and at least 470 houses have been damaged across four prefectures by the quake, the government said Tuesday.

      One of the lives lost in the quake was 9-year-old Rina Miyake who was on her way to school when the quake struck at 7:58 a.m. local time on Monday.

      Due to the quake's shallow origin, the intensity was violent enough to bring down the outer wall of Miyake's school swimming pool and crush the young girl to death.

      A police investigation has been launched into the girl's death as there are suspicions that the wall did not meet safety standards, meaning the girl's death could have been a result of negligence.

      An education ministry official said after investigating the scene of the fatal accident, the concrete wall may have contained reinforced steel that was too short to properly connect the concrete-block wall to its foundations.

      Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Japan's Osaka rattled by tremors in wake of powerful quake, death toll rises to 5

      Source: Xinhua 2018-06-19 21:43:58
      [Editor: huaxia]

      TOKYO, June 19 (Xinhua) -- Osaka Prefecture in western Japan continues to be rattled by tremors in the wake of a powerful quake of 6.1 magnitude that struck the region a day earlier.

      The quake has killed five people and injured hundreds of others so far, local officials said Tuesday.

      The fifth fatality as a result of the powerful quake was confirmed by local police as a 66-year-old man was found dead at his home in the hard-hit city of Takatsuki in Osaka Prefecture.

      According to the Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA), dozens of aftershocks have continued throughout Tuesday, with a significant tremor hitting again in the early hours of Tuesday morning and jolting the entire region again.

      The aftershocks made an uncomfortable night for the some 1,700 people who were forced to spend Monday night in emergency evacuation centers, local Osaka government officials said.

      The number of evacuees, as of Tuesday evening, stood at more than 1,000 people, according to local authorities.

      Due to the continued seismic activity and heavy rainfall which is expected to hit the affected region through Wednesday, the JMA has, in an unprecedented move, deployed its emergency task-force to Osaka and nearby areas to help with recovery efforts and prevent secondary damage.

      "Frequent seismic activity is continuing in the northern part of Osaka Prefecture. Strong tremors could have raised the risk of landslides or building collapse. People in such areas are advised to watch out for further seismic activity and rain," the JMA said in an earlier statement on the issue.

      Around 110,000 homes in the quake-hit region remain without gas, according to Osaka Gas Co., which said that gas supply will remain suspended until next Monday.

      As a result, shoppers have been flocking to supermarkets and convenience stores to stock up on bread and food that can be microwaved, local media reported Tuesday.

      In some parts of the hard-hit cities of Takatsuki and Minoo, hundreds of homes also remain without water.

      Local authorities have dispatched water trucks to help with the water shortage in these areas, local officials said.

      More than 380 people have been injured as a result of the powerful temblor and at least 470 houses have been damaged across four prefectures by the quake, the government said Tuesday.

      One of the lives lost in the quake was 9-year-old Rina Miyake who was on her way to school when the quake struck at 7:58 a.m. local time on Monday.

      Due to the quake's shallow origin, the intensity was violent enough to bring down the outer wall of Miyake's school swimming pool and crush the young girl to death.

      A police investigation has been launched into the girl's death as there are suspicions that the wall did not meet safety standards, meaning the girl's death could have been a result of negligence.

      An education ministry official said after investigating the scene of the fatal accident, the concrete wall may have contained reinforced steel that was too short to properly connect the concrete-block wall to its foundations.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001372655841
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲最大有声小说AV网| 91中文字幕一区在线| 全网手机av免费在线播放| 欧美激情中文字幕在线一区二区| 在线观看国产成人AV天堂| 亚洲VA成无码人在线观看天堂| 国内精品久久久久影院蜜芽| 天祝| 在线免费欧美| 一级少妇人妻免费视频| 亚洲欧美日韩久久一区二区| 搡老女人老妇女老熟妇69| 亚洲永久一区二区三区在线| 极品av在线播放| 精品国精品自拍自在线| 国产乱人伦精品一区二区| 日韩一区二区三区中文字幕| 精品 无码 国产观看| 精品天海翼一区二区| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆四虎| 视频二区精品中文字幕| 国产高清精品在线二区| 日本丰满护士bbw| 一区二区三区午夜视频在线观看 | 国产成人综合久久亚洲精品| 国产va免费精品观看| 南澳县| 中国女人a毛片免费全部播放| 无码国产精品一区二区免费3P| 亚洲av乱码久久亚洲精品| 井研县| 日韩少妇无码一区二区免费视频| 久久国产一区二区三色| 高h视频在线免费观看| 女同久久一区二区三区| 国模欢欢炮交啪啪150| 亚洲色无码播放亚洲成av| 精品亚洲一区二区视频| 国产不卡一区二区三区视频| 亚洲性图日本一区二区三区| 午夜高清国产拍精品福利|