亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UN envoy leaves Yemen capital, with no deal to stop Hodeidah fighting

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-06-20 00:14:50|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      SANAA, June 19 (Xinhua) -- UN envoy to Yemen Martin Griffiths left Yemen's capital Sanaa on Tuesday morning, failing to secure a deal to stop the fighting in Hodeidah, a Houthi official told Xinhua.

      Griffiths arrived in Sanaa on Saturday in a renewed effort to stop the fighting in the western port city of Hodeidah. It was his second official visit to the rebel-held capital in two weeks.

      "Griffiths met (Houthi) president of the ruling supreme political council Mahdi al-Mashat," Osama Sari, a spokesman at al-Mashat's office, told Xinhua.

      Sari added that Griffiths discussed with al-Mashat the consequences of the ongoing fighting in Hodeidah on the peaceful political process, as well as the possibility of resuming the peace talks.

      Griffiths on Monday briefed the United Nations Security Council via a video conference from Sanaa, saying he would launch a first round of Yemeni peace talks next month.

      Earlier in the day, the Saudi-owned Al Arabiya TV reported that the Yemeni government troops, supported by a coalition led by Saudi Arabia, seized control of the Hodeidah airport.

      Sari admitted the Houthi loss of the airport during Tuesday morning's offensive by the coalition forces, but adding that their forces were still setting a siege around the airport.

      Adel Bishr, a humanitarian activist of the independent al-Saleh Charity Foundation in Hodeidah, told Xinhua by phone that the coalition used Apache helicopters and warplanes to support the ground advance by the Yemeni forces, while Houthi fighters used tanks to resist the coalition advance.

      Baseem al-Jenani, a pro-Yemeni government media spokesman in Hodeidah said on his Twitter account that the airstrikes hit at least three military vehicles of Houthi fighters around the airport.

      "One of the airstrikes hit a bus carrying escaping civilians in a regular road near the airport, badly injured a man, his wife and their 6-year-old daughter," Al-Jenani said.

      International humanitarian agencies have warned that an assault on Hodeidah would be a major disaster to the densely populated port city and would block aid supplies to the residents there.

      Hodeidah is the lifeline route for importing and transporting humanitarian aid to northern Yemen.

      The Saudi-led coalition intervened in Yemen's civil war in March 2015. The war has so far killed over 10,000 people, mostly civilians, and forced 3 million others out of their homes.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521372657711
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 溆浦县| 精品国产一区二区三区久久女人| 97久久成人国产精品免费| 国产在线小视频| 色综合天天综合中文网| 欧美日韩在线视频不卡一区二区三区 | 97人妻蜜臀中文字幕| 国产欧美日韩A片免费软件| 中文字幕亚洲一区一区| 精品免费看国产一区二区| 最新69国产成人精品视频| 亚洲精品一区二区三区免费观看 | 无码不卡一区二区三区在线观看| www久久久888| 一级毛片免费观看久| 亚洲欧美日韩一区二区三区在线| 国产办公室秘书无码精品99| 亚洲欧美日韩在线码| 亚洲精品成人网线在线播放va| 国产区高清在线一区二区三区| 无码伊人久久大杳蕉中文无码| 一区二区三区日本在线观看| 国产精品大屁股1区二区三区| 欧洲乱码伦视频免费| 成人国产一区二区三区| 男人的天堂av网站| av片在线观看永久免费| 亚洲欧美日韩综合一区二区| 国产AV秘 无码一区二区三区| 岫岩| 国产毛片一区二区日韩| 久久久国产精品ⅤA麻豆百度| yw尤物av无码国产在线观看| 久久中文精品无码中文字幕| 国产成人福利在线视频播放下载| 国产美女自拍国语对白| 国产一级淫片免费大片| 亚洲人妻中文字幕乱码在线| 国产综合第一夜| 亚洲国产在一区二区三区| 三级中文字幕永久在线视频|