亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      More than 68.5-mln displaced worldwide: UN official

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-06-20 14:42:55|Editor: Liangyu
      Video PlayerClose

      TRIPOLI, June 20 (Xinhua) -- The number of displaced people around the world has increased to 68.5 million, the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees Filippo Grandi said on Tuesday.

      "The number of displaced people is alarming and not good. The number has reached 68.5 million around the world because of the intensification of conflicts, violence and wars, constantly forcing people out of their troubled countries," Grandi told a press conference in the Libyan capital of Tripoli after a two-day visit to inspect immigrants reception centers and camps in Tripoli.

      The UN official pointed out that 58 percent of the displaced are from poor and developing countries, adding that the number of migrants reaching Europe during the first half of this year has decreased.

      "Countries that host the largest number of refugees, especially those that do not have adequate resources to shoulder the costs of hosting them, should get help and cooperation in sharing the burden under joint international efforts," he said, adding that closing borders and ports is "not a solution to the risk of rising immigration flows."

      The Italian authorities closed its ports earlier in June, and refused to receive a ship belonging to an international organization with 600 immigrants on board, who were rescued in the Mediterranean.

      Spain agreed to receive these immigrants after intensive international contacts.

      The refusal of Italy to receive the immigrants from Libya for the first time is seen by observers as an indication of the beginning of Rome's abandonment of its international commitments to receive immigrants, due to its inability to absorb the large number of migrants coming every year through the Mediterranean.

      Grandi said earlier on Tuesday that international pledges to resettle 25,000 illegal migrants from Libya are "moving slowly."

      Libya is a preferred point of departure for illegal immigrants crossing the Mediterranean towards Europe.

      Immigration reception centers in Libya are overcrowded with tens of thousands of illegal immigrants, few of whom have a chance to resettle in a third country. Most of them are voluntarily repatriated by the International Organization for Migration (IOM).

      In 2017, IOM repatriated 20,000 immigrants voluntarily from Libya to their countries of origin.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001372678571
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 凌云县| 蜜臀AⅤ永久无码精品| 中文字幕最新精品资源| 久久99精品久久久久久欧洲站| 北岛玲精品一区二区三区| 免费观看一区二区av蜜桃| 91精品国产91久久久无码色戒| 国产精品亚洲综合久久系列| 久久精品国产亚洲5555| 欧美成人高清手机在线视频| 二连浩特市| 毛片在线啊啊| 国产午夜无码精品免费看动漫 | 欧美毛多水多肥妇| 中文字幕天天躁日日躁狠狠 | 亚洲熟妇AV一区二区三区宅男| 日韩人妻久久精品一区二区| 国产经典在线观看一区| 国产一区二区三区导航| 中文字幕乱码免费人妻av| 音影先锋色天堂av电影妓女久久| 亚洲va中文字幕欧美不卡| 亚洲精品tv夜色在线影院| 免费在线日韩| 久久福利青草精品资源| 亚洲美女视频一区| 国产精品无码翘臀在线看| 日韩精品一区二区三区四区五区六| 一本大道久久精品 东京热| 国产精鲁鲁网在线视频| 日本肥老熟妇在线观看| 国产目拍亚洲精品二区| 欧洲精品99毛片免费高清观看| 国产美女黑丝嫩草在线| 精品一区二区三区不卡| 国产亚洲人成网站在线观看琪琪秋| 四虎亚洲精品| 亚洲色欲色欲欲www在线| 中文字幕日本熟妇少妇| 老妇xxxxx性开放| 午夜高清国产拍精品福利|