亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Yemen's Houthi chief proposes to place Hodeidah under UN supervision

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-06-21 05:52:16|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      SANAA, June 20 (Xinhua) -- The chief of Yemen's Houthi rebels on Wednesday said he had proposed to UN special envoy Martin Griffiths to place Hodeidah under UN supervision, the Houthi-controlled Saba news agency reported.

      "We welcomed a supervisory, technical and logistical role of the UN on the port of Hodeidah, but they are liars, they just made baseless justifications," Saba quoted Abdulmalik al-Houthi, as saying in a speech commenting on the Saudi-led coalition forces' control of the Hodeidah airport a day earlier.

      Griffiths left the Houthi-held capital Sanaa on Tuesday after a three-day visit to seek resumption of the peace talks in the war-torn country.

      On the same day, the pro-government Yemeni forces supported by the Saudi-led coalition seized control of the city's airport in a major battle that killed dozens from both rival forces.

      Griffiths on Monday briefed the UN Security Council via a video conference from Sanaa, saying he would launch a first round of the Yemeni peace talks next month.

      In his speech, al-Houthi vowed to resist the coalition forces, calling on his followers for a mass mobilization to recapture the city.

      "All advances made by the coalition forces on the ground will be confronted, and our strong will would not be broken," al-Houthi said.

      Meanwhile, the coalition forces, including the Yemeni Giant (Amaliqa) brigade, on Wednesday continued advancing into the center of the port city, according to local residents.

      Coalition spokesperson Colonel Turki al-Malki told Saudi-owned Al Arabiya TV that the coalition forces are keeping advancing in the city and attacking rebel hideouts nearby, a day after capturing the airport.

      Al-Malki said the coalition has a plan to completely liberating the city, adding that the port has been operating normally since the coalition's launch of a major offensive days ago.

      Residents were forced to stay in their homes due to fears about the coalition airstrikes.

      "The streets are empty, the shops and restaurants are closed, no water and no electricity...the situation and sounds of air bombardment are extremely terrifying," said Adel Bishr, a member of a local humanitarian team in Hodeidah told Xinhua by phone.

      International humanitarian agencies have warned that an assault on Hodeidah would be a major disaster to the densely populated port city and would block aid supplies to the residents there.

      Hodeidah is the lifeline route for importing and transporting humanitarian aid to northern Yemen.

      The Saudi-led coalition intervened in Yemen's civil war in March 2015. The war has so far killed over 10,000 people, mostly civilians, and forced three million others out of their homes.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521372689701
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 漂亮的小少妇诱惑内射系列| 中文字幕在线日韩| 天啦噜国产精品亚洲精品| 久久精品国产一区二区涩涩| 无码91 亚洲| 亚洲精品国产一区二区精华| 国产成人午夜福利院 | 91高潮视频| 亚洲欧美日韩另类在线一| 中国免费av一区二区| 综合色久七七综合尤物| 男女男免费视频网站国产| 妇女自拍偷自拍亚洲精品| 欧美成人精品福利在线视频| 免费在线视频精品自拍| 亚洲av偷拍一区二区三区| 小泽玛利亚一区二区在线观看| 亚洲国产超清无码专区| 日本激情久久精品人妻热| 久久精品这里热有精品| 钟祥市| 精品一区二区三区影片| 亚洲精品午夜精品国产| 久久精品久久精品亚洲国产av| 日韩高清免费一码二码三码| 犍为县| 国产chinese在线视频| 久久婷婷色香五月综合激情| 亚洲精品一品二品av| 2021国产成人精品久久| 亚洲毛片av一区二区三区| 国产精品亚洲一区二区三区正片| 国产特级毛片aaaaaa毛片| 色综合天天综合高清网国产在线| 69久久国产露脸精品国产| 中国妇女bbw视频| 蕲春县| 日韩人妻无码精品系列专区无遮| 亚洲乱码中文字幕在线| 亚洲欧洲AV一区二区三区| 国产尤物二区三区在线观看|