亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Italy, Libya see eye-to-eye on curbing migration: deputy PM

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-06-26 01:50:55|Editor: Li Xia
      Video PlayerClose

      LIBYA-TRIPOLI-ITALY-ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

      Visiting Italian Deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini (L) and Libya's Deputy Prime Minister Ahmed Maiteeq attend a joint news conference in Tripoli, Libya, on June 25, 2018. (Xinhua)

      by Stefania Fumo

      ROME, June 25 (Xinhua) -- Italy and Libya see eye-to-eye on curbing illegal immigration, Italy's interior minister and deputy prime minister Matteo Salvini told a televised press conference here on Monday.

      This means setting up migrant processing centers in countries south of Libya, such as Chad, Mali, Nigeria, and Sudan, said Salvini, the leader of the far-right League party that has been governing Italy alongside the anti-establishment Five Star Movement since June 1.

      "Blocking the illegal immigration business means blocking the damaging and dangerous intervention of foreign ships," he said in reference to humanitarian non-governmental organizations (NGOs) who rescue shipwrecked migrants on the Mediterranean Sea.

      "Knowingly or unknowingly, these NGOs are accomplices (of the migrant traffickers)," said Salvini, adding that Italy is committed to closely cooperating with Libya on security as well as other sectors such as trade and economics, saying the Italian government was committed to "developing wider economic and trade partnerships in Libya."

      Salvini's comments came after he met with authorities in Tripoli, Libya, earlier in the day on what was his first international mission since taking office at the beginning of June.

      Salvini said in Tripoli that the two countries would work closely together to "fight illegal immigration."

      In a joint press conference with Libyan deputy prime minister Ahmed Maiteeq, Salvini said "southern Libya's external borders must be reinforced".

      Salvini followed this up with a visit to a center for vulnerable people in need of international protection in Tripoli that will be operational within a month, according to officials.

      "Europe must finance legal immigration routes and oppose out-of-control flows," Salvini said during that visit. "The only way to fight the traffickers' criminal interests and to prevent the death journeys is to stop the boats from leaving in the first place."

      Salvini added that "I say no to hot spots (asylum processing centers) in Italy, which would not stem illegal immigration and would cause more difficulties for us and for Libya."

      Along with Greece and Spain, Italy has borne the brunt of the migrant crisis as tens of thousands of men, women and children fleeing war and destitution in Africa and the Middle East entrust their lives to migrant traffickers to ferry them illegally across the Mediterranean.

      So far this year, a total of 16,394 asylum seekers have reached Italy by sea, down 77 percent from the same period in 2017, according to interior ministry data.

      KEY WORDS: Italy
      YOU MAY LIKE
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001372802391
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 熟妇人妻不卡中文字幕| 免费av在线国模| 国产精品综合av一区二区国产馆| 91在线激情在线观看| 亚洲有码转帖| 亚洲欧美日韩久久一区二区三区| 91亚洲色图在线观看| 欧美国产日韩在线三区| 人妻无码系列一区二区三区| 国产高清在线精品一区αpp| 午夜福利92国语| 免费无码av片在线观看中文| 伊人久久大香线蕉无码| 在线观看黄片在线播放视频| 亚洲精品美女久久久久99| 久久er这里都是精品23| 东京热加勒比在线观看| 337p日本欧洲亚洲大胆色噜噜 | 激情无码人妻又粗又大中国人 | 欧美 亚洲 国产 日韩 综AⅤ| 国产旡码高清一区二区三区| 国产精品人成视频免| 强d漂亮少妇高潮在线观看| 精品日本韩国一区二区三区| www.日本一区| 临沧市| 女优免费中文字幕在线| 亚洲人成影院在线高清| 久久青青草原亚洲AV无码麻豆| 99久久精品视香蕉蕉| 国产又色又爽又刺激在线播放| 99久视频只有精品2019| 国产真实伦视频在线视频| 夏津县| 在线a亚洲视频播放在线观看| 99热高清亚洲无码| 日本一区二区三区精品视频| 亚洲AV中文无码乱人伦| 黄色a一级视频| 蜜桃视频色版在线观看 | 亚洲精品日本久久一区二区三区|