亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Stranded migrant vessel allowed to enter Maltese territory

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-06-27 22:56:35|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      VALLETTA, June 27 (Xinhua) -- The rescue vessel MV Lifeline with 234 migrants on board stranded in international waters was granted permission to enter Maltese territory on Wednesday morning.

      The ship is at the center of a dispute among European member states after it was refused entry into both Italy and Malta.

      German NGO Mission Lifeline, which operates the vessel, tweeted on Tuesday evening that the captain could be seen requesting permission to enter Maltese territory due to worsening weather conditions at sea.

      The ship later announced via Twitter that it had been granted permission to enter Maltese territory.

      There are 70 unaccompanied minors on board, 14 women, three babies and a child.

      The migrants on board were rescued by the German NGO on Thursday evening within the Libyan search and rescue area despite the Rome Coordination Center having ordered the captain to leave the rescue to the Libyan coast guard.

      Malta is insisting that by doing so, the vessel breached its obligations to abide by instructions by competent search and rescue authorities.

      Malta has also said it was a mistake for Italy to order the boat to sail towards Malta, given that the country had no competence in the rescue.

      Following an informal migration summit between European leaders held on Sunday, both France and Italy seemed to hint that Malta had agreed to take in the vessel.

      The Maltese government however is holding out for an agreement that will see the migrants on board shared among European member states.

      So far France, Italy and Malta have all publicly pledged to take a share of the migrants. It has also been reported that Portugal and Ireland have also made their own pledges, while Germany, The Netherlands and Spain are still evaluating the proposal.

      Human rights NGOs in Malta have voiced concerns about the possibility of the Maltese authorities taking legal action against the Lifeline's crew, who the government has said acted illegally.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091372850721
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产真实乱XXXⅩ视频| 黄色a一级视频| 亚洲一区二区三区日本久久九 | 日本一本二本三区免费免费高清| 久久久久久久曰本精品免费看| 国产999久久高清免费观看| 免费无码成人AV片在线| 色噜噜狠狠狠综合曰曰曰| 好爽毛片一区二区三区四| 免费久久99精品国产自在现| 亚洲粉嫩av一区二区黑人| 兴化市| 久久这里只有精品日本| www.亚洲天堂.com| 中文天堂在线视频| 国产日韩精品欧美一区喷| 午夜精品久久久久久久无码软件| 国产成人精品a视频| 国产91第一页| 国产男女猛烈无遮挡免费视频网址| 久久精品成人免费观看97| 国产麻豆精品久久一二三| 爱如潮水日本免费完整版观看| 久久精品免费大片国产大片| 国产亚洲欧美另类一区二区| 囯产精品无码一区二区三区AV| 玉溪市| 精品国偷自产在线不卡短视频| 国产亚洲精品久久久久久久软件| 91精选国产大片| www.yw193| 中文字幕av久久激情亚洲精品| 国产精品反差婊在线观看| 日韩精品首页在线观看| 久久久久成人精品免费播放网站| 99久久国产综合精品色| 国产精品免费视频不卡| 国产不卡精品视频男人的天堂| 亚洲国产av自拍精选| 国产18禁黄美女网站一区二区 | 亚洲在战AV极品无码|