亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Iraqi PM orders anti-IS operations after attacks, abductions

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-06-29 01:24:25|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      BAGHDAD, June 28 (Xinhua) -- Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi Thursday ordered operations to hunt down Islamic State (IS) militants in central Iraq after recent attacks and abductions carried out by the terrorist group.

      Abadi, also the commander-in-chief of Iraqi forces, tasked the elite forces of Counter Terrorism Service (CTS) with the operations against the terrorist group, which killed and kidnapped dozens of civilians and security members in the past few weeks.

      A statement by his office said Abadi visited the headquarters of the CTS and met with the commanders to discuss the operations.

      "Just like we had promised to liberate the land (from IS group) and we met our promise, we promise now our citizens to eliminate these (terrorist) groups and bring them to justice," the statement quoted Abadi as saying.

      "Daesh (IS group) are not in control of any areas, and its members are hiding in mountains, which they used previously, and we have ordered to hunt them down," Abadi said.

      Abadi's comments came a day after the Iraqi forces found eight executed bodies of people kidnapped earlier by the extremist IS group near the village of Sarha at the provincial border between Diyala and Salahudin in central Iraq.

      The bodies were six policemen and members of paramilitary Hashd Shaabi forces, who were earlier kidnapped and held hostages by the extremist militants.

      The latest deterioration in security put the Iraqi security forces under strong criticism for failing to stop the repeated attacks of IS militants on security forces and civilians, as well as kidnapping dozens of people at fake checkpoints on a main road between Baghdad and Kirkuk.

      On Tuesday, Ahmed Abdul Jabbar al-Kraiym, head of Salahudin's provincial council, warned of increasing attacks by IS militants in central Iraq, holding the government in Baghdad responsible for security deterioration.

      Kraiym warned of "catastrophic situation in the province if the government does not deal with the increasing presence of IS militants."

      The security forces "are busy with smuggling fuel and taking bribes from the citizens at checkpoints, while neglecting the security issues," he charged.

      During the past months, hundreds of IS militants fled their former urban strongholds in Mosul, Salahudin Province and Hawija area in the west of Kirkuk, after Iraqi forces took over these regions in major offensives.

      On Dec. 9, 2017, Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi officially declared full liberation of Iraq from the IS after Iraqi forces recaptured all the areas once seized by the extremist group.

      However, small groups of IS militants have since regrouped in rugged areas, carrying out attacks against security forces and civilians from time to time.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091372879411
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕偷拍亚洲九色| 欧美黑人粗暴多交高潮水最多| 国产成人无码免费网站| 四虎国产精品永久地址入口| 2020国产精品久久久久| av乱色熟女一区二区三区| 亚洲九九九| 午夜天堂一区人妻| 久久精品国产精品亚洲红杏| 中文字幕一区二区三区日韩网 | 亚洲国产成人无码av在线影院 | 日韩中文字幕精品免费一区| 综合激情久久精品女人天堂 | 中文字幕人妻系列一区尤物视频| 国产精品无码无片在线观看3D| 中文字幕无字幕加勒比| 狠狠色狠狠色综合日日五| 中文人妻av大区中文不卡| 亚洲一区二区精品久久蜜桃| 国产人禽杂交18禁网站| 一出一进一爽一粗一大视频免费的| 亚洲欧美国产成人综合欲网| 中文无码日韩欧免费视频| 国产妇女乱一性一交| 免费看国产精品3a黄的视频| 三级网站| 日本精品人妻在线观看| 国产高清国内精品福利99久久| 久久久久亚洲AV成人网毛片| 中文字日产幕乱五区| 新疆| 日韩精品视频在线观看免费| 久久久99久久久国产自输拍| 亚洲国产高清在线视频| 忻州市| 欧美片欧美日韩国产综合片| 亚洲日韩欧洲无码AV夜夜摸| 亚州一区二区三区四区| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆四虎 | √天堂中文官网8在线| 精品無碼一區在線觀看 |