亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Indirect talks between Hamas, Israel to end crises in Gaza: Qatari official

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-07-02 00:42:22|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      GAZA, July 1 (Xinhua) -- A Qatari diplomat said on Sunday there are indirect negotiations between Palestinian Islamic Hamas movement and Israel to reach a deal to end crises in the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip.

      "The U.S. administration knows about the talks," Chairman of the Qatari Committee for the Reconstruction of Gaza Ambassador Mohammed al-Amadi told Xinhua.

      Al-Amadi, who is in a visit to Gaza, said no deal has been reached so far, adding that negotiations are still ongoing to reach a comprehensive deal to improve the situation in the poverty-stricken territory.

      Gaza has been placed under a tight Israeli blockade since Islamic Hamas movement seized the territory after routing forces loyal to President Mahmoud Abbas in 2007.

      The blockade has pushed Gaza's 2 million populations deeper into poverty with inflating unprecedented unemployment rates.

      In the recent nine years, Israel and Hamas movement have been engaged in three major wars that claimed the lives of thousands of Palestinians and Israelis.

      The Qatari official said the United States has recently proposed projects for the Gaza Strip, which will provide basic services such as electricity, desalination of drinking water, work and rehabilitation of the industrial zone in the Gaza Strip.

      Al-Amadi said that the projects were presented by U.S. President Donald Trump's senior advisor Jared Kushner during his recent Middle East tour, which included Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan and Israel.

      "We demanded lifting the blockade on Gaza, which suffered three wars ... we highlighted to the Americans and Israelis the need to achieve this, and we are working on this matter, but so far we have not reached any results," he revealed.

      Israeli Haaretz daily reported recently that the Trump administration is trying to convince Arab Gulf countries to invest hundreds of millions of U.S. dollars in economic projects in the Gaza Strip, in an attempt to calm the security situation there and generate momentum before the White House presents its Middle East peace plan, known as the "Deal of the Century."

      In response, the Palestinian Authority accused the U.S. administration of planning to separate the Gaza Strip from the West Bank in order to undermine the establishment of an independent Palestinian state.

      Al-Amadi said any solutions for the Gaza Strip crises must be agreed by the Palestinian Authority.

      "We will not interfere without the consent and the presence of the Palestinian Authority," he stressed.

      He also affirmed that Qatar will not interfere in the U.S. Mideast peace plan seeking to resolve the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, stressing that Qatar will back any decision made by the Palestinian Authority in this regard.

      Speaking about the Egyptian-sponsored internal Palestinian reconciliation between Hamas movement and Fatah party, al-Amadi said "Qatar will support any plans or agreement that will help end the sufferings of the Palestinians in Gaza."

      During his current visit to Gaza, al-Amadi announced the distribution of a grant of 2.5 million dollars to Gaza universities in addition to his country's donation of the same value as medical supplies to hospitals.

      "We are looking for a permanent solution to the problems of Gaza and we want to prevent any new war against the enclave," the Qatari diplomat said, adding that he was told by Hamas and Israel that they are not interested in a new war.

      "But we have agreed with Hamas and Israel that in the event of a war, our projects will not be targeted unless they were used by Hamas," he said.

      In 2012, Qatar launched a package of projects related to the fields of housing, health and infrastructure in the Gaza Strip with a total value of 407 million dollars.

      Qatar also pledged to donate 1 billion dollars during the international donor conference held in 2014 in Egypt for the reconstruction of the war-torn Gaza.

      The conference, which was held two months after a deadly 51-day long Israeli war on Gaza, raised 5.4 billion dollars.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521372941051
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲成AV人久久| 一本色道久久综合中文字幕| 久久精品国产亚洲av热九九热 | 齐河县| 国产免费视频一区二区| 富裕县| 国产一区二区三区高清视频| 久久se精品一区二区国产| 伊人色综合九久久天天蜜桃| 国产美女狂喷水潮在线播放| 亚洲中文字幕在线第二页| 色婷婷一区二区三区四区| 亚洲欧美中文字幕| 国产精品无码一区二区三区| 国产69精品久久久久9999apgf| 99国产精品无码专区| 人妻少妇av中文字幕乱码免费| 丝袜美腿国产精品视频| 亚洲中文字幕无码二区在线| 国产精品福利自产拍久久| 黄视频网站免费观看| 久久人成免费网站小草| 一本色道久久综合亚洲精| 无码国产一区二区色欲| 亚洲国产av剧一区二区三区| 亚洲精品一区二区在线播放| 日韩av不卡一二三区| 黑人巨大亚洲一区二区久| 成人免费一区二区三区| 国产精品禁18久久久夂久| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠奇米777| 国产亚洲欧洲三级片A级| 精品久久久久久无码不卡| 最新 国产 精品 精品 视频 | 激情综合网一区二区三区| 熟女人妻水多爽中文字幕| 亚洲 国产 韩国 欧美 在线| 国产免费的视频一区二区| 最新国内精品自在自线视频| 特级毛片A级毛片免费观看下载| 看全色黄大色大片免看的|