亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Nigeria's new football chief takes office

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-07-03 01:06:42|Editor: huaxia
      Video PlayerClose

      ABUJA, July 2 (Xinhua) -- Nigeria's new football chief Chris Giwa took office on Monday following the sack of the former chief by the country's apex court.

      Giwa said his taking of office was in tandem with the country's constitution.

      "I am here to claim my mandate as the substantive chairman elected on Aug. 26, 2014," he said during his inaugural press conference at the head office of Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) in Abuja.

      Earlier on Monday, Nigeria's Minister of Youth and Sports had directed the former football chief to comply with a ruling of the apex court which set aside his election into the Executive Committee of the NFF four years ago.

      In a statement signed by his spokeswoman, Solomon Dalung, the minister of youth and sports, urged the former FA chief Amaju Pinnick and members of the executive committee to quit their positions with immediate effect.

      The directive followed a written notification from the Attorney-General of the Federation and minister of justice of requesting the federal ministry of youths and sports to ensure compliance of the court order, Dalung said.

      The apex court ruled on a lawsuit contesting the election of Pinnick as helmsman of the local FA.

      The verdict by the Nigerian Supreme Court on June 5 had restored the orders of a Federal High Court which set aside the purported election of Pinnick and the current executive committee of the NFF.

      Giwa, who contested Pinnick's election in court, was earlier banned from all football activities in the country by world football governing body FIFA, as the controversy caused by the election raged on.

      In its ruling, the apex court also considered Giwa's purported ban as "unconstitutional, null and void".

      Upon assuming office, Giwa said he would embark on reconciliation of all aggrieved members of the FA.

      In August 2014, Giwa had emerged as a president of the local FA following an election in Nigeria's north-central city of Jos but his election was not recognized by FIFA. This broke the FA into factions.

      FIFA, after threatening to ban Nigeria from all its activities, had supervised another election on Sept. 30, 2014, in the southern city of Warri, in Nigeria's Delta.

      Pinnick got elected with 32 votes out of the 44 votes and took office.

      Giwa, following the development, instituted a lawsuit against Pinnick's recognition, pursuing his case to the Court of Arbitration for Sports, where he lost and was banned from football-related activities by FIFA.

      Speaking on the latest development, Dalung noted: "It is a trite law that court orders are sacrosanct and any acts of disobedience to it constitute a threat to the rule of law."

      Pinnick, who led the Nigerian football officials to the ongoing Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup where Nigeria crashed out at the group stage, is yet to react to his sack by the court. Enditem

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001372967771
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 在线日韩人妻高清在线| 国产亚洲人成网站在线观看琪琪秋| 成人精品国产亚洲欧洲| 无码AV无码免费一区二区| 中文字幕日本最新乱码视频| 亚洲精品在线观看91| 久久久久久伊人高潮影院| 国内av一区二区三区| 免费无码av片在线观看中文| 超薄丝袜足j国产在线视频| 亚洲嫩模喷白浆在线观看| 国产高潮自拍视频在线观看| 国内精品国产三级国产av另类| 无码中文字幕av免费放| 西城区| 久久久久亚洲AV片无码乐播 | 久久久久久人妻精品一区| 亚洲 欧美 自拍 美腿 卡通| 揄拍成人国产精品视频肥熟女| 黄陵县| 宅男久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆| 亚洲国产一区二区三区在观看 | 亚洲成在人网av天堂| 亚洲日韩国产精品不卡一区在线| 国产精品毛片va一区二区三区 | 一二三四社区在线中文视频| 99热这里只有精品久久免费| 国产在线视频欧美亚综合| 国产一级一片内射在线| 定远县| 久久久久综合一本久道| 国产成人精品日本亚洲999| 男女狂乱x0x0动态图免费| 亚洲一区二区三区在线观看蜜桃| 日韩在线精品在线观看| 久久免费精品国产72精品剧情| 激情航班h版在线观看| 蜜桃电影网| 日韩一区二区三区中文字幕| 亚洲日韩AV无码美腿丝袜| 美女一区二区三区在线观看视频|