亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Aid enters towns retaken by gov't army in Syria's Daraa

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-07-04 00:21:21|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      DAMASCUS, July 3 (Xinhua) -- A total of 14 truckloads of aid on Tuesday entered the towns recently taken by the government forces through reconciliation deals in Syria's southern province of Daraa, state TV reported.

      The truckloads of aid include food and medical items as well as a mobile clinic, fuel and wheat provided for the towns and villages that have witnessed reconciliation between the Syrian army and the militant groups.

      The Syrian state media recently said several towns and villages agreed to embark on a reconciliation deal with the Syrian government forces in Daraa, where the Syrian army launched a military campaign nearly two weeks ago.

      The reconciliation deals, backed by Russia, demand the rebels lay down their weapons as a prelude to the entry of the Syrian government institutions.

      A day earlier, the state media said the rebels in Busra al-Sham town, one of the several towns that accepted the reconciliation deal, started handing over their heavy weapons to the Syrian army.

      Meanwhile, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights monitor group said some rebel groups in Daraa accepted the reconciliation deal, while others, including al-Qaida-linked Nusra Front and rebels allied with the Islamic State (IS), rejected it.

      Earlier in the day, the Observatory said calm prevails Daraa except for the town of Tafas in the eastern countryside of the province, where battles are continuing between the government army and the rebels who pledged alliance with the IS.

      As the birthplace of the Syrian war that erupted in 2011, Daraa is both symbolically and militarily significant for the Syrian army because the rebels have been using the Jordanian border to bring in arms and fighters throughout the Syrian war.

      The Observatory said on Monday that the number of civilians displaced as a result of the flaring situation in Daraa had risen to 300,000.

      It said 58 percent of Daraa has become under the government control through battles and reconciliations, which serve as a pardon for those who hand over their weapons and agree to abandon insurgency.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521372993551
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产91对白在线观看| 亚洲成AV人国产毛片| 性虎精品无码AV导航| 国产在线一区二区三区| 日韩人妻精品一区二区在线推荐| 欧美丝袜秘书在线一区| 少妇顶级牲交免费在线| 看全色黄大色大片免费久久久| 日韩一区二区肥| 欧美日韩性高爱潮视频| 亚洲伊人久久精品影院| 少妇极品熟妇人妻专区视频| 中文字幕av无码免费一区 | 99久久这里只有免费精品| 亚洲中文字幕久久精品无码喷水| 久久精品就是久久精品| 日韩精品视频免费福利在线观看| 富源县| 免费人成黄页网站在线观看国内| japanese边做边乳喷| 91精品国产91久久久久久青草| 大香伊人久久| 爆乳无码AV国内| 精品国产迪丽热巴在线| 彝良县| 青春草在线视频精品| 无码AV人片在线观看天堂| 午夜福利国产区在线观看| 亚洲永久一区二区三区在线| 亚洲成a人片在线网站| 无码精品一区二区三区免费16| 一区二区三区无码按摩精油| 亚洲毛片一级带毛片基地| 国产suv精品一区二区88l| 免费观看在线视频一区| 日韩人妻中文字幕一区二区三区 | 日韩av日韩av在线| 国产三级精品三级在线观看粤语| 中文字幕丝袜人妻av| 亚洲国产精品夜男人天堂| gogogo免费视频观看中文|