亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Iran vows commitment to nuke deal in face of U.S. sanction pressures

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-07-04 02:46:56|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      TEHRAN, July 3 (Xinhua) -- Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Tuesday that the Islamic republic has been committed to its nuclear deal obligations over the past years and will remain to do so, official IRNA news agency reported.

      Rouhani made the remarks at a conference in Bern, capital of Switzerland, with his Swiss counterpart Alain Berset.

      The two presidents expressed their support for the Iranian international nuclear deal, also known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA).

      "We announce to the world that Iran respects the international regulations including the non-proliferation treaties," Rouhani said at a Monday meeting with Berset.

      The deal is a "multilateral, international agreement," and the U.S. withdrawal from the accord proved its lack of commitment to its international obligations, he said on Tuesday.

      For his part, Berset described the JCPOA as a big diplomatic victory for the world.

      "All countries should work to preserve the accord, which is the outcome of a lengthy diplomatic process and has been endorsed by the United Nations Security Council," Press TV reported.

      He called on the signatories to the nuclear deal to continue its full implementation.

      Rouhani said constructive interaction with the world is the key principle of Iran's foreign policy.

      "We have never taken a step to harm a country and will never do so in the future," Rouhani said.

      "We declare to the whole world that Iran wants fair legal relations with the world in a peaceful and sustainable manner. We will play our part very well in this regard," he was quoted as saying by IRNA.

      However, the Iranian nation has never bowed and will never bow to U.S. pressures, he stressed.

      Rouhani, who was talking to the Iranians living in Switzerland, urged them to express their support and sympathy to their compatriots all over the world.

      "The farther we get from each other, the more plots the enemy will hatch. Our duty is to make efforts for the development and more welfare of the Iranian nation," Rouhani said.

      "The Americans have claimed that they want to completely block Iranian oil exports ... Do this if you can and see its consequences," the Iranian president warned.

      Last week, the U.S. State Department announced that the U.S. has been pushing its allies to stop oil imports from Iran by Nov. 4.

      U.S. President Donald Trump has asked Saudi Arabia to increase its oil exports to compensate the shortage in the market demands in case Iran's crude exports drop.

      Iran's Petroleum Ministry has said it has been prepared for the worst-case scenarios in case the U.S. pressures take effect.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521372994491
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产网友愉拍精品视频手机| 国产精品自拍首页在线观看| 亚洲av伊人久久综合性色| A男人的天堂久久A毛片| 免费一级欧美大片久久网| 亚洲精品美女久久久久网站| 欧美a视频在线观看| 天天av天天翘天天综合网色鬼| 久久精品国产亚洲精品2020| 中文字幕久久综合久久88| 日本一区二区三区视频一| 人善交zzzzxxxxx另类| 女优免费中文字幕在线| 亚洲电影一区二区三区 | 2021AV在线无码最新| 推油少妇久久99久久99久久| 99久久国产综合精麻豆| 无遮挡1000部拍拍拍免费| 青青草免费观看高清视频| 国产免费一区二区av| 亚洲中文字幕无码二区在线| 亚洲伊人久久精品影院| 欧美交换配乱吟粗大| 综合网久久| 人妻少妇被猛烈进入中文字| 亚洲欧洲精品成人久久曰影片| 欧美人成精品网站播放| 中文字幕人妻中出制服诱惑| 国产av一区二区三区区别| 天堂av一区二区在线观看| 精品国产亚洲一区二区三区演员表| gogogo手机高清在线| 亚洲精品午夜天堂网页| 亚洲精品中文字幕日本| 久久久国产精品樱花网站| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜躁| 大地资源中文在线观看官网第二页 | 日本一区二区三区四区不卡视频| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久软件| 国产福利第一视频在线播放 | 按摩师玩弄少妇到高潮hd|