亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Over 1,400 migrants, refugees die in Mediterranean Sea this year: UN agency

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-07-04 05:42:53|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      GENEVA, July 3 (Xinhua) -- Migrants and refugees entering Europe by sea in 2018 has reached 45,808 people, while 1,405 people have lost their lives in the Mediterranean alone, according to the latest statistics from the UN agency on Tuesday.

      Of the over 45,000 migrants and refugees, around 36 percent have arrived in Italy, and the remainder were divided between Greece, some 29 percent, and Spain, about 34 percent, the International Organization for Migration (IOM) said, adding that a small number have landed in Cyprus and Malta.

      In comparison, the latest total of migrants for all routes was 100,923 arrivals across the region through the same period last year, and 230,230 in 2016.

      Unfortunately, the IOM has recorded that in the Mediterranean alone, 1,405 people have lost their lives at sea since the beginning of the year. Most recently, 218 people drowned in the Central Mediterranean off the coast of Libya.

      Earlier on Friday, a boat capsized north of Tripoli, Libya, where 16 survivors were rescued by the Libyan Coast Guard, while an estimated 104 people lost their lives. Survivors said an estimated 101 people remain missing. On Sunday, another boat capsized off the coast of Al Khums, Libya. According to survivors, at least 114 people tragically died during the shipwreck.

      The IOM said that for the month of June, nearly twice as many migrants have arrived by sea to Spain than to Italy, and nearly three times as many as have arrived in Greece. In the first six months of 2018, 1,068 people have drowned in the Central Mediterranean.

      "There is an alarming increase in deaths at sea off Libya Coast," said IOM Libya Chief of Mission Othman Belbeisi, adding that smugglers are exploiting the desperation of migrants to leave before there are further crackdowns on Mediterranean crossings by Europe.

      IOM Director General William Lacy Swing said that he will travel to the Libyan capital of Tripoli this week so as to see firsthand the conditions of migrants who have been rescued as well as those returned to shore by the Libya Coast Guard.

      "IOM is determined to ensure that the human rights of all migrants are respected as together we all make efforts to stop the people smuggling trade, which is so exploitative of migrants," said Swing.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521372995951
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产成人一区二区精品区| 少妇放荡的呻吟干柴烈火免费视频 | 国产成人精彩在线视频| 亚洲一道一本快点视频| 如东县| 免费 无码 国产精品| 欧美日韩精品一区二区三区高清视频 | 91成人午夜性a一级毛片| 精品一区二区三区不卡| 国产精品一二三区久久狼| 国产精品亚洲一区二区三区正片| 黄色一区二区三区四区| 91在线区啪国自产网页| 韩国的无码av看免费大片在线| 又色又爽又黄又无遮挡网站| 色综合久久三十路人妻蜜臀av | 国产日韩一区二区精品| japanese边做边乳喷| 免费大黄网站在线观看| 国产不卡一区二区在线| 修武县| 国产真实伦视频在线视频| 一本一道av无码中文字幕麻豆| 国产精品福利在线观看无码卡| 日韩激情网| 亚洲AV秘 无码一区二区三| 色综合婷婷| 亚洲av色香蕉一二三区| 辽中县| 国产成人精品视频网站| 亚洲 欧美 中文 日韩欧美| 国产一区二区三区视频免费在线 | 在线a人片免费观看高清| 日韩国产成人精品视频| 内地自拍三级在线观看| 久久综合伊人 六十路| 欧美日本国产亚洲网站免费一区二区| 欧美日韩中文字幕日韩欧美| 国产91吞精一区二区三区| 亚洲成AV人无码中文字幕| 亚洲av色香蕉一区二区三区精品|