亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UN chief reiterates suspension of hostilities in SW Syria

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-07-06 05:54:44|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      UNITED NATIONS, July 5 (Xinhua) -- UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on Thursday once again appealed for an immediate suspension of the hostilities in southwestern Syria and the resumption of negotiations to appease the situation.

      Speaking through his spokesperson Stephane Dujarric, Guterres expressed concern by the resumption of the military offensive in the area and its continued devastating impact on civilians.

      Nearly 150 civilians have been killed since the strikes in the area began, according to the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

      An estimated 750,000 lives are in danger and up to 325,000 people have been displaced as a result of the latest round of violence in southwestern Syria, said UN humanitarian tally.

      The secretary-general also expressed support to the statement by UN High Commissioner for Refugees Filippo Grandi.

      "Clearly, the most immediate priority is to find a political solution to the conflict and spare Syrian civilians further suffering," Grandi said earlier Thursday.

      The high commissioner also advocated for granting temporary refuge in Jordan to those in need of safety and for the international community to provide immediate and substantive support to Jordan.

      Among the displaced, some 60,000 people are camping at the Nasib/Jaber border crossing between Syria and Jordan.

      Guterres called on all parties to take all necessary measures to safeguard civilian lives, allow freedom of movement, and protect civilian infrastructure, in accordance with international humanitarian law and international human rights law.

      He further reiterated his call for the UN to be allowed to conduct humanitarian deliveries without further delay.

      Last Friday, Guterres for the first time urged an immediate cessation of the military operations since the recent escalation of hostilities in southwestern Syria.

      UN special envoy for Syria Staffan de Mistura has recently warned that a full-scale battle in the country's previously calm southwest could engulf an area and population the size of eastern Ghouta and Aleppo combined.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001373045901
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 一级一级毛片无码免费视频| 国产亚洲欧美精品久久久| 日本加勒比在线一区二区三区| 久久精品成人免费观看97| 台湾佬中文偷拍亚洲综合| 亚洲成a人片77777kkkkk| 亚洲精品拍拍央视网出文| 荡女精品导航| 欧美xxxxx精品| 激情亚洲综合熟女婷婷| 无码少妇一区二区浪潮av| AV一本久道久久波多野结衣| 在线天堂新版最新版在线8| 久久久久成人精品免费播放| 99热精品国产三级在线观看| 美女无遮挡被啪啪到高潮免费 | 奇米777狠狠888俺也去| 色婷婷亚洲一区二区三区| 久久亚洲精品国产精品婷婷| 伊人久久大香线蕉在观看| 九色视频最新网址| 亚洲天堂自拍| 在线亚洲AV成人无码一区小说 | 国产成人禁片在线观看| 久久精品国产亚洲片| 亚洲国产精品久久久性色av| 岳西县| 欧洲亚洲色一区二区色99| 国产精品美女久久久久av爽| 伊人色合天天久久综合网| 91精品欧美综合在线观看| 久久久久一| 暴力调教一区二区三区| 国产区人妖精品人妖精品视频| 太康县| 亚洲日日噜噜噜夜夜爽爽| 久久国产成人亚洲精品影院老金 | 午夜精品久视频在线观看| 中文字幕av久久激情亚洲精品| 午夜激情婷婷| 色综合天天综合狠狠爱_|