亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Syrian army starts operation on Syria-Jordan borderline amid renewed Russian negotiations with rebels

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-07-06 06:19:48|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      SYRIA-DARAA-ARMY-CAPTURE

      Syrian soldiers walk in the town of Saida, Daraa province, Syria, on July 5, 2018. The Syrian army on Thursday started an operation along the Syrian-Jordanian borderline in the countryside of the southern province of Daraa, as negotiations have renewed between the Russian side and the rebels there after a recent hiccup. (Xinhua/Ammar Safarjalani)

      DAMASCUS, July 5 (Xinhua) -- The Syrian army on Thursday started an operation along the Syrian-Jordanian borderline in the countryside of the southern province of Daraa, as negotiations have renewed between the Russian side and the rebels there after a recent hiccup.

      The War Media, the media wing of the Syrian army, said the Syrian troops captured nine border posts from the rebels within the administrative border of Daraa province Thursday, after capturing 12 villages near the border.

      The government forces are now moving toward the town of Mataiyeh on the road toward the official Nasib border crossing with Jordan, which was the only operational border point between Jordan and Syria before the rebels captured it in 2015.

      The report said there are 79 border posts on the Syrian side of the border with Jordan, which are small posts along the borderline different than the official crossing.

      This comes as part of the wide-scale offensive the Syrian army unleashed two weeks ago against the rebels in the key province of Daraa.

      The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said Thursday that the Syrian army has expanded its control in Daraa province to 67 percent during the ongoing offensive.

      The army in Daraa is fighting various rebel groups, including al-Qaida-linked Nusra Front and militants allied with the Islamic State (IS).

      The battles in Daraa have lasted nearly two weeks, as part of the army's resolve to dislodge the rebels from the key province near the Jordanian border and from nearby areas in the countryside of Sweida and Quneitra in southern Syria.

      So far, the army has succeeded in capturing several towns and villages in the eastern countryside of Daraa through military operations, while managing to enter other towns without a fight as some rebel groups accepted reconciliation deals with the government.

      The reconciliation deals demanded the rebels hand over their heavy weapons to the army in exchange for a government pardon for those who abandon insurgency.

      However, some ultra-radical groups rejected the reconciliation deal and continued to fight.

      The observatory said negotiations have been agreed upon to continue after failing a day earlier between the rebels and the Russian side, which is representing the Syrian government.

      The negotiations between the Russians and the militants in Daraa are backed by Jordan, which has a considerable sway of the militants there.

      The negotiations mainly aim to establish reconciliation with rebels who want to go back under the government umbrella, and evacuate other militants who don't want to reconcile with the government.

      But leaders of the al-Qaida-linked Nusra Front and militants allied with IS have reportedly rejected to evacuate, as they seem to have conditions or demands to accept such a deal, which was implemented in other Syrian areas in recent years when rebels accepted to leave to Idlib province in northwestern Syria.

      Amid the progress of the army, either through military action or reconciliations, the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) on Thursday urged Jordan to open the border for those fleeing the battles in Daraa.

      The UNHCR said the total number of displaced now stood at more than 320,000, with 60,000 of them gathered at the border crossing with Jordan.

      Earlier in the day, state news agency SANA said that over 30,000 people returned to the town of Da'el in the northern countryside of Daraa after this town witnessed reconciliation.

      SANA said the army on Thursday captured the town of Saida, which, it said, was the most dangerous rebel stronghold in the eastern countryside of Daraa. Its liberation constitutes an important step in eradicating the "terror" groups in the eastern countryside of Daraa.

      Daraa has a symbolic significance as it was the birthplace of the Syrian war that erupted in 2011. Securing it will be a big victory for the Syrian army both symbolically and militarily as the rebels have used the Jordanian border to bring in arms and fighters throughout the Syrian war.

         1 2 3 4 5 Next  

      KEY WORDS: Syria
      YOU MAY LIKE
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001373046071
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品无码无卡在线观看久| 色噜噜狠狠色综合欧洲| 国产精品流白浆无遮挡| 青青草视频在线视频播放| 无码8090精品久久一区| 亚洲成人免费在线| 精品一区二区三区中文字幕在线| 视频二区精品中文字幕| 久久精品成人免费观看97| 欧美国产伦久久久久久久| 岛国精品一区二区蜜桃| 亚洲国产日韩一区三区| 亚洲美女av日韩一区| 熟女丝袜美腿亚洲一区二区三区 | 国产麻豆剧果冻传媒一区| 国产香蕉一区二区在线网站| 婷婷五月亚洲综合图区| 亚洲青涩在线不卡av| 宝贝腿开大点我添添公口述视频| 国产精品毛片va一区二区三区| 国产优质女主播在线观看| 亚洲AV秘 片一区二区三区| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久麻豆不卡| 国产福利一区视频| 我我色综合| 亚洲色欲色欲WWW成人网| 朝鲜女人大白屁股ass| 无码伊人久久大蕉中文无码| 亚洲毛片av一区二区三区| 国产区在线观看视频| 韩国自拍偷自拍亚洲精品| 亚洲精品国产视频一区二区| 亚洲色图视频在线播放| 久久精品国产亚洲av忘忧草18| 欧美亚洲中日韩中文字幕在线 | 国产精品人成在线观看| 丝袜美女污污免费观看的网站| 亚洲日韩一区精品射精| a观看v视频网站入口免费| 亚洲 欧美日韩 综合 国产| 久久人妻av无码中文专区|