亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UN Security Council reiterates call for Yemeni ports to remain open

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-07-06 07:14:59|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      UN-SECURITY COUNCIL-OLOF SKOOG-YEMEN-PRESS ENCOUNTER

      Swedish ambassador to the UN Olof Skoog briefs journalists on the situation in Yemen at the UN headquarters in New York, on July 5, 2018. The UN Security Council reiterated the call for the Yemeni ports of Hudaydah and Saleef to remain open despite deteriorating security around the area. (Xinhua/Li Muzi)

      UNITED NATIONS, July 5 (Xinhua) -- The UN Security Council reiterated the call for the Yemeni ports of Hudaydah and Saleef to remain open despite deteriorating security around the area.

      At a press encounter after consultations on Yemen, Swedish ambassador to the UN Olof Skoog said the council members recognize the importance of the ports and reiterate the call for them to be kept open and operated safely.

      More than 22 million people in the war-torn country are in need of humanitarian assistance and over 70 percent of them live in proximity to Hudaydah and Saleef.

      Skoog, whose country holds the rotating presidency of the Security Council this month, said the council members encourage all parties to the ongoing conflict to engage constructively with the efforts of Martin Griffiths, the secretary-general's special envoy for Yemen, to push forward a political solution.

      Earlier Thursday, the council members were briefed by Griffiths through video from Jordan as well as by John Ging of UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs on Yemen.

      The Security Council welcomed the update from Griffiths on his proposal to restart the political process, said Skoog, stressing the members reaffirmed a political solution remains the only way to end the conflict.

      A Saudi-led coalition allied with Yemen's internationally recognized government has been at war with the Houthi rebels since 2015, and previous peace efforts have failed.

      Speaking to reporters Wednesday upon his departure from Yemen after mediating efforts, Griffiths said he was reassured by the messages he had received, which had been positive and constructive.

      All parties have not only underscored their "strong desire for peace," the special envoy said, but have also engaged with him on "concrete ideas for achieving peace."

      Since mid-June, forces loyal to Yemeni President Abdrabbuh Mansur Hadi, with the backing of the Saudi-led coalition, has been on an offensive on Hudaydah in a bid to capture the key port from the hands of the Houthi rebels.

      Shortly after the first strikes, the Security Council asked the ports of Hudaydah and Saleef to remain open as they are lifelines of humanitarian aid for millions of Yemenis.

      Particularly, Hudaydah is Yemen's single most important point of entry for imports of food, fuel, medicine and other vital supplies.

         1 2 3 4 Next  

      KEY WORDS: Yemen
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001373046791
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久人妻av不卡中文字幕| 欧美黑人性暴力猛交高清| 久久精品无码专区东京热| 亚洲a人片在线观看网址| 久久综合伊人77777| 青青青国产精品一区二区| 亚洲欧洲日产国码无码av野外| 镇坪县| 精品91精品91精品国产片| 久久噜噜噜久久亚洲va久| 亚洲人成网站色7777| 国产成人综合手机在线播放| 久久久久国产精品四虎| 红安县| 最新在线观看精品国产福利片| 中文字幕亚洲精品人妻| 精品人妻系列无码人妻漫画| 国产精品人成在线观看| 国产片AV在线永久免费观看| 青青青国产免A在线观看| 国产探花在线精品一区二区| 国产精品乱码一二三区| 久久精品国产亚洲一级二级| 妞干网中文字幕| 亚洲成a人片在线观看高清| 3atv国产精品视频| 少妇人妻偷人精品无码视频| 成人影院免费观看在线播放视频 | 国产精品亚洲国产| 日本少妇比比中文字幕| 亚洲欧美中文日韩V在线观看| 阿v视频在线| www.五月激情| 亚洲av无码不卡| 日本高清色惰www在线视频| 婷婷久久97精品国产| 亚洲国产精品18久久久久久| 忍着娇喘在公面前被夜袭| 国产日韩AV无码免费一区二区 | 国产九九在线观看播放| av无码a在线观看|