亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Yemen's Houthi leader calls for mass mobilization, signals failure of UN peace efforts

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-07-08 06:51:04|Editor: ZX
      Video PlayerClose

      SANAA, July 7 (Xinhua) -- Abdulmalik al-Houthi, leader of Houthi rebels in Yemen, on Saturday called for a public mobilization to reinforce his fighters in the war against a Saudi Arabia-led coalition forces in the Yemeni Red Sea coast.

      In a statement carried by Houthi-controlled Saba news agency late on Saturday, al-Houthi accused the U.S.-backed Arab military coalition of "backing away from deals that mediated by UN Special Envoy Martin Griffiths to avoid Hodeidah port city from an imminent major offensive planned by the coalition."

      Al-Houthi did not provide any details on what he called "deals."

      "Saudi and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) are using the United Nations as an umbrella to seize control of Hodeidah through baseless justifications," al-Houthi said.

      Al-Houthi's reaction came two days after the coalition resumed its military action south of Hodeidah, in which the coalition forces launched a major attack to recapture Tuhyata district.

      Local media reported over 100 fighters have been killed from both warring sides over the past two days.

      The coalition military attack on Tuhyata came after a four-day pause declared by the coalition leadership to support the UN envoy's efforts.

      On Wednesday, Griffiths left the rebel-held capital Sanaa after meeting with the Houthi leader. Griffiths said the discussion with Abdulmalik al-Houthi was "fruitful."

      Last week, the Houthi chief proposed Griffiths to place Hodeidah port under the UN supervision to prevent the coalition from attacking the city.

      On June 13, the coalition, backing internationally-recognized government of exiled Yemeni President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi, declared a major assault to recapture Hodeidah and the Yemeni western Red Sea coast from the Houthis.

      Saudi has accused the Houthis of using the port to smuggle Iranian weapons. Both Houthis and Iran denied the accusation.

      Humanitarian agencies have warned of any attack on the port, saying it would lead to the world's biggest humanitarian catastrophe in modern history.

      Hodeidah is the single most important point of entry for food and basic supplies to Yemen's northern provinces controlled by Houthis, including the capital Sanaa.

      Over 45,000 Yemenis fled from war-torn areas in Hodeidah since the UAE-led offensive against Houthis began on June 13, according to humanitarian organizations.

      The coalition intervened in Yemen's conflict in March 2015 to roll back Iran-allied Shiite Houthi rebels and reinstate Hadi.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001373091191
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲区一区二区激情文学| 顺义区| 台湾省| 亚洲欧美另类日本久久影院| 男女互操视频网站在线观看| 国产精品亚洲婷婷99久久精品 | 久久婷婷色香五月综合激情| 国产成人美女视频网站| 中国6一12呦女精品| 国产成人一区二区视频免费| 久久精品中文字幕久久| 中文字幕精品一二三区| 新安县| av毛片一区二区少妇颜射| 免费观看一区二区| 日韩人妻无码精品系列专区无遮| 亚洲中中文字幕第一页| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜avapp | 亚洲AV无码乱码一区二区三区| 国产剧情麻豆一区二区三区亚洲| 老熟女一区二区免费| 久久天堂av综合色无码专区| 久久99精品久久久久久动态图| 国产黄a三级三级三级看三级| 国产一区二区精品高清在线观看 | 精品久久久久久无码专区| 亚洲av无码电影在线播放| 亚洲一二三四五区中文字幕| 国产一区二区三区最新视频| 91美女片黄在线观看| 国偷自产一区二区三区在线视频| 免费无码又爽又刺激网站| 四虎永久视频在线观看| 高h视频在线免费观看| 奉化市| 日日噜噜噜夜夜爽爽狠狠视频| 亚洲中文字幕在线爆乳| 中文字幕精品无码| 免费国人成人自拍视频| 亚洲欧洲日韩免费无码h | 日韩高清av一区二区|