亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Kenya coach says team best placed to win regional soccer tourney

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-07-08 20:13:08|Editor: mmm
      Video PlayerClose

      By John Kwoba

      NAIROBI, July 8 (Xinhua) -- Kenya's women's national team coach David Ouma has urged his side to channel their frustration after missing out of the Africa Nations Cup on winning this month's regional soccer championships in Kigali, Rwanda.

      Kenya team, Harambee Starlets, were edged 2-1 in 2016 by champions Tanzania in the regional CECAFA, but have since found their groove, qualifying for the first Africa Women's Nations Cup in Ghana in 2016 and lost out to Equatorial Guinea 3-2 in the 2018 qualifying campaign for the finals in Cameroon.

      "The players are still frustrated after we lost to Equatorial Guinea. As we start our training, I want them to focus their disappointments in winning the CECAFA tournament," said Ouma on Sunday in Nairobi.

      The regional CECAFA Women's Championships has attracted only five teams of host Rwanda, Kenya, champions Tanzania, Ethiopia and Uganda. The championship starts on July 19-27.

      Ouma has drafted a team that has both young and experienced players whom he believes are capable of delivering an improved performance to secure the title.

      "Pressure certainly is on us. We have progressed highest from the region and the focus will be on Kenya to secure the title. But it will not be a walk in the park as Tanzania will be ready to fight every minute while host Rwanda will also present a strong challenge," he said.

      CECAFA Secretary General Nicholas Musonye has hinted that only women referees will be allowed to officiate in the match as they seek to promote the sport among the women in the region.

      "I may be the only man in Kigali. We want more women coming up to take the lead and be in charge of their own tournament. The host will help us attain this goal," said Musonye.

      Ouma, who guided the team to its first ever appearance at the African Women's Cup of Nations in 2016, says that he has a revamped squad of young, talented players who are capable of winning the tournament.

      "Last time the team was unlucky to lose in the finals but this year we have a chance to make things right. All the five teams taking part in the competition are strong but we have a good team and we are getting good support from the federation. I believe we can win it this time if the girls can stay focused," he said.

      Kenya team will be in camp for two weeks before the coach trims it down from 28 players to 18, who will travel to Kigali for the tournament.

      Prolific forward Corazon Aquino will miss this year's edition as she is booked for trials with a top Swedish side later this month.

      Starlets are among the five teams that have confirmed participation in this year's Cecafa Women Senior Challenge which had earlier been scheduled for May 12-22 before being postponed due to lack of funds.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001373104341
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 新版福利视频在线观看| 日韩精品免费在线视频| 亚洲国产精品一区二区美利坚 | 丁香五月亚洲综合在线国内自拍| 久久婷婷激情综合色综合俺也去| 人妻熟女 视频二区 视频一区| 综合亚洲网| av色国产色拍| 久久一级国产黄色精品| 极品人妻少妇一区二区| 日韩亚洲人成在线综合日本| 国产成人av乱码在线观看| 免费黄色小视频网站| 久久精品日韩欧美国产| 一区二区在线中文字幕| 亚洲两性视频一三区| 国产精品露脸3p普通话| 亚洲一区二区三区在线播放无码| 伊人色综合九久久天天蜜桃| 精品久久久无码不卡| 精品国产高清一区二区广区| 成人精品国产亚洲欧洲| av在线天堂成人av| 国产日韩一区二区三区在线观看| 亚洲高清一区二区三区不卡| 99国产精品丝袜久久久久| a4yy私人毛片| 国产裸体歌舞一区二区| 久久久婷婷综合亚洲av| 国产精品污一区二区三区| 久久久国产精品ⅤA麻豆百度| 国产精品无码素人福利不卡| 国产一区二区精品av| 久久99精品这里精品动漫6| 青草蜜桃视频在线观看| 九九热在线免费视频精品| 国产男生午夜福利免费网站| 九九99久久精品午夜剧场免费| 成人av天堂一区二区| 巨臀中文字幕一区二区| 成人免费视频国产免费麻豆|