亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Three out of four South Sudanese children have known nothing but war: UNICEF

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-07-09 03:49:33|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      UNITED NATIONS, July 8 (Xinhua) -- Since South Sudan's inception in 2011, 2.6 million of the 3.4 million babies have been born in war, the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) revealed on Saturday, deploring their inadequate access to food and education.

      "As South Sudan turns seven, a seemingly endless war continues to devastate the lives of millions of children," said Henrietta H. Fore, UNICEF's executive director who visited Juba, Ganiyel and Bentiu in the war-ravaged country earlier this year.

      Conflict and underdevelopment have plagued the area for decades, leaving its children out of school, malnourished and vulnerable to disease, abuse and exploitation, Fore said.

      "Warring parties can and must do more to bring back peace," she was quoted by UN News as saying. "The children of South Sudan deserve better."

      After gaining independence in 2011, a civil war erupted in 2013, rendering short-lived the prospect of a better future.

      Although 800 children have been released from armed groups since the beginning of the year, an estimated 19,000 others continue to serve as fighters, porters and messengers and to suffer sexual abuse, which is up from 500 since the war broke out, according to the report.

      Malnutrition rates are at critical levels, as more than 1 million children are malnourished, including 300,000 on the brink of death, it said.

      With one-in-three schools destroyed, occupied or closed since 2013, the conflict has also left some two million children without an education, earning South Sudan the distinction of having the highest proportion of out-of-school children in the world, it added.

      Moreover, efforts to aid those in greatest need are being hampered. Since 2013, more than 100 aid workers have been killed in the violence, including a driver for UNICEF just last week.

      On a brighter note, the signing of a permanent ceasefire between the two main warring parties in Khartoum last month was a positive step - offering a flicker of hope in what has been a faltering peace process.

      "We now count on the leadership and commanders to respect it while ensuring that aid workers are given unrestricted access to those in need," said Fore.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091373108031
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲中文无码精品久久不卡| 成年女性毛片在线观看| 国产精品系列在线一区二区三区| 精品一区二区三区乱码中文| 99精品国产闺蜜国产在线闺蜜| https日韩在线 | 中文| 狠狠做五月深爱婷婷伊人| 中文字幕日韩人妻一区| 国产AV无码专区亚洲AV紧身裤 | 无码无套少妇毛多18pxxxx| 中文字幕人成乱码熟女免费| 2020国产精品久久久久| 亚洲人妻中文字幕乱码在线| 亚洲精品午夜精品国产| 精品国产亚洲一区二区三区演员表| 久久丁香花综合狼人| 一区二区在线中文字幕| 先锋资源久久| 无码精品国产午夜| 久久伊人精品只有这里有| 久久婷婷国产精品简爱av| 亚洲欧美另类日本久久影院| 国产高潮自拍视频在线观看| 露脸一二三区国语对白| 性一交一乱一乱一视频| 免费无遮挡毛片中文字幕| 少妇精品一区二区三区免费 | 国产一级无码不卡视频| 插插无码视频大全不卡网站| 久久精品国产热久久精品国产亚洲| 国产亚洲成人精品一区| 天天摸天天做天天爽天天舒服| 亚洲无线码一区二区三区在线观看| 午夜福利精品一区二区三区 | 桃花视频在线观看高清版mv| 亚洲永久免费网站| 国产精品一区二区久久hs| 日本久久一区二区三区高清| 国产精品久久综合桃花网| A男人的天堂久久A毛片| 麻豆国产VA免费精品高清在线|