"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Death toll in wake of torrential rain reaches 148 in Japan, dozens still missing as gov't steps up efforts
      Source: Xinhua   2018-07-10 16:17:33

      TOKYO, July 10 (Xinhua) -- The death toll in the wake of torrential rainfall causing flooding and landslides in western Japan reached 148 people, officials said Tuesday.

      The government and local municipalities have stepped up search and rescue efforts to find 59 people that are still unaccounted for in areas including Hiroshima Prefecture where 55 people have been reported dead.

      Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe who canceled his trip to Europe and the Middle East to attend to the disaster, told a meeting of the government's crisis response unit that reserve funds would be made available before requests came in from local governments.

      "We will assess the needs of victims and push for quick reconstruction," the prime minister said.

      Japan's top government spokesperson Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga told a press briefing on the matter that the government is likely to tap into reserve funds of about 2 billion yen (18 million U.S. dollars) to help deal with the disaster's aftereffects.

      But farm minister Ken Saito said that damages caused to agriculture, including mountain forests, paddy fields and reservoirs, had already topped 7 billion yen (63 million U.S. dollars).

      The Fire and Disaster Management Agency said that as of Tuesday morning, 347 homes have been partially or completely destroyed by the downpours or in landslides and 9,868 homes have been flooded.

      The extent of the damage is likely to rise significantly, the agency said, as many municipalities have yet to report the full extent of the damage.

      Abe also said that to combat food and water shortages in some of the disaster areas, trucks carrying food and water stocks to retail stores, including convenience stores, will be considered emergency vehicles.

      The health ministry said that as of Tuesday morning, nearly 300,000 homes spanning 12 prefectures in western Japan were still without water supply.

      To safeguard their workers, some major businesses in the disaster-hit regions have halted production, including at Mitsubishi Motors Corp. and at a subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corp.

      Editor: xuxin
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Death toll in wake of torrential rain reaches 148 in Japan, dozens still missing as gov't steps up efforts

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-10 16:17:33
      [Editor: huaxia]

      TOKYO, July 10 (Xinhua) -- The death toll in the wake of torrential rainfall causing flooding and landslides in western Japan reached 148 people, officials said Tuesday.

      The government and local municipalities have stepped up search and rescue efforts to find 59 people that are still unaccounted for in areas including Hiroshima Prefecture where 55 people have been reported dead.

      Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe who canceled his trip to Europe and the Middle East to attend to the disaster, told a meeting of the government's crisis response unit that reserve funds would be made available before requests came in from local governments.

      "We will assess the needs of victims and push for quick reconstruction," the prime minister said.

      Japan's top government spokesperson Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga told a press briefing on the matter that the government is likely to tap into reserve funds of about 2 billion yen (18 million U.S. dollars) to help deal with the disaster's aftereffects.

      But farm minister Ken Saito said that damages caused to agriculture, including mountain forests, paddy fields and reservoirs, had already topped 7 billion yen (63 million U.S. dollars).

      The Fire and Disaster Management Agency said that as of Tuesday morning, 347 homes have been partially or completely destroyed by the downpours or in landslides and 9,868 homes have been flooded.

      The extent of the damage is likely to rise significantly, the agency said, as many municipalities have yet to report the full extent of the damage.

      Abe also said that to combat food and water shortages in some of the disaster areas, trucks carrying food and water stocks to retail stores, including convenience stores, will be considered emergency vehicles.

      The health ministry said that as of Tuesday morning, nearly 300,000 homes spanning 12 prefectures in western Japan were still without water supply.

      To safeguard their workers, some major businesses in the disaster-hit regions have halted production, including at Mitsubishi Motors Corp. and at a subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corp.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001373145871
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国内精品久久久久久久亚洲| 国产精品午夜福利视频| 国产成人一区二区三区视频免费| 1024你懂的在线播放欧日韩| 伊人色综合九久久天天蜜桃 | 欧美 亚洲 另类 丝袜 自拍 动漫| 少妇被日到高潮的视频| 国产网友自拍亚洲av| 日韩精品视频在线一二三| 99热这里只有精品6免费| 欧美激情一区二区久久久| 国产精品美人久久久久久AV| av一区二区三区亚洲| 国产成人九九精品二区三区| 欧美熟妇喷潮xxxx| 国产福利在线观看一区二区| av草草久久久久久久久久久| 国产一区二区三区4区| 中文字幕久无码免费久久| 国产91线观看| 人妻精品一区二区在线视频| 宿迁市| 免费大学生国产在线观看p| 97视频| 99精品视频在线观看| 绩溪县| 日韩Va亚洲va欧美Ⅴa久久| 国产91 对白在线播放九色| 国产精品国产三级国产av创| 久久久一本精品99久久精品77 | 成人无码无遮挡很H在线播放| 九九99国产精品视频| 午夜天堂一区人妻| 国产片av在线观看国语| 最新午夜国内自拍视频| 亚洲国产成人Av毛片大全| 国产目拍亚洲精品二区| 国产精品一区二区久久精品不卡| 永年县| 在线播放无码后入内射少妇 | 久久青草国产精品一区|