亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Italian coast guard ship with 67 migrants allowed to dock in Sicily, not to disembark

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-07-13 03:51:07|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      by Alessandra Cardone

      ROME, July 12 (Xinhua) -- An Italian coast guard vessel carrying 67 rescued migrants was allowed to dock at the Sicilian port of Trapani on Thursday, but not to disembark.

      The ship waited since early Thursday morning for the permission to enter the port, while an investigation was being run on board against two of the rescued people.

      The group of migrants had sailed from Libya earlier this week, and had first been rescued by commercial ship Vos Thalassa after launching a distress call in the central Mediterranean Sea on Monday.

      They were transferred to Italy's coast guard vessel after two migrants allegedly launched threats against the freighter's crew if the ship was sailed back to Libya, according to state-run RAI News TV channel.

      Before the transfer, the freighter had been denied permission to enter Italian ports by hard-line Interior Minister Matteo Salvini.

      The two migrants -- one man from Ghana, and another from Sudan -- were put under investigation for threat, violence, and attempted seizure of a ship, according to Ansa news agency, citing police sources.

      No charge has yet been laid against them. Prosecutors in Trapani were due to hold a meeting late on Thursday with the police from Rome running the investigation, before deciding on the issue.

      While the decision on whether to allow migrant ships to enter Italian ports is up to the ministry of infrastructures, the choice to let migrants disembark is under the interior ministry's jurisdiction.

      Speaking on the sidelines of a meeting on migration with his German and Austrian counterparts in Vienna on Thursday, Salvini said he would not allow the migrants to leave the ship until the presumed threats were cleared.

      "I will not give any permission, because here someone is lying," he told a press conference that was broadcast on Facebook.

      "Either it is the migrants (denying making threats), or those who denounced the violence and exaggerated the threats. In either case, if somebody has lied, they have to pay," Salvini said.

      Overall, among the 67 migrants and asylum seekers, 58 are men, three are women, and six are children from various countries of origins including Sudan, Pakistan, Palestine, Bangladesh, Morocco, Ghana, and Chad.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091373205881
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 蜜臀av片| 岛国中文字幕一区二区| 国产av成人无码精品网站 | 精品国产福利一区二区三区 | 欧洲日韩视频二区在线| 摸进她的内裤里疯狂揉她| a级黑人大硬长爽猛出猛进| 中文字幕免费不卡二区| 青青青爽在线视频观看| 校花高潮一区日韩| 91丝袜美腿高跟国产老师在线| 天堂av在线最新版在线| 99久久国产一区二区三区| 日韩亚洲国产激情一区浪潮av| 亚洲一区精品视频在线| 亚洲色大成网站www永久网站| 亚洲午夜激情久久加勒比| 亚洲精品中文字幕日本| AV无码专区亚洲AVL在线观看| 亚洲色欲色欲WWW成人网| 50岁退休熟女露脸高潮| 亚洲成av人无码免费观看| 国产一区二区三区导航| 人妻中文字幕不卡精品| 少妇精品久久久一区二区三区| 暴力调教一区二区三区| 亚洲AV无码乱码一区二区三区| 久久精品国产亚洲一级二级| 亚洲VA不卡一区| 丝袜美腿亚洲综合第一区| 国产精品精华液网站| 国产白丝网站精品污在线入口| 明溪县| 国产偷国产偷高清精品| 国产成在线观看免费视频| 国产成人精品一区二区视频| 免费A级毛片免费观看视频| 国产成人一区二区三区影院免费| 九江县| 欧洲亚洲色一区二区色99| 麻豆精品久久久久久久99蜜桃|