亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Across China: Hubei eyes high-quality growth with wider opening-up

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-07-13 20:59:38|Editor: Yamei
      Video PlayerClose

      WUHAN, July 13 (Xinhua) -- Hundreds of workers have started laying down tracks for a section of the Menghua railway in central China's Hubei Province.

      With an annual delivery capacity of 200 million tonnes, the 1,837-km railway linking north China's Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region and east China's Jiangxi Province is soon to be the longest heavy-loaded railway in China.

      It is expected to become a new passage for freight, linking the northern and central regions.

      "It will bring coal from the north, and carry industrial and farm products along the Yangtze River, China's longest waterway, to the north," said Luo Lijun, deputy general manager of 3rd Engineering Co. Ltd of 11th Bureau Group, under China Railway.

      "Hubei will become the intersection of Menghua railway and the Yangtze River economic belt," Luo said.

      The province has been improving its transportation infrastructure to embrace increased traffic. A Hubei-centered high-speed railway network enables trains departing from the province to reach 70 percent of Chinese cities within four hours.

      There are nearly 60 international and regional air routes connecting the province with the world.

      As an active participant of the Belt and Road Initiative, more freight trains will depart from the central province to Europe this year.

      About 500 freight trains are expected to head to Europe from Wuhan, capital of Hubei, in 2018, compared with 377 in 2017, which carried a total of 34,000 containers.

      Hubei, whose GDP hit 3.6 trillion yuan (537 billion U.S. dollars) last year, is pursuing high-quality growth and aims to be a key economic powerhouse along the Yangtze River with wider opening-up.

      "As an inland province, opening-up is not easy for us. We need to learn from reform and opening-up experience of other provinces and explore new ways according to our own condition," said Zhong Fuping, an official of the Wuhan section of the Hubei free trade zone, inaugurated last year.

      In June, the province invested more than 5.5 billion yuan to build a bonded area in Yichang City, the second such area in the free trade zone.

      More than 13,000 new market entities in industries like semiconductor, software, new energy vehicles, and biomedicine have been set up in Hubei's FTZ, which also has sections in Xiangyang and Yichang.

      "I hope that countries around the world can deepen cooperation in a wide range of fields with Hubei, including various industries, economy and trade, science and education, people-to-people and cultural exchange and tourism. I believe we can achieve mutual benefit and a win-win outcome," said Jiang Chaoliang, Party chief of the province at a promotion event for Hubei at the Foreign Ministry in Beijing, on Thursday.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011103261373224461
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 激情人妻在线视频| 国产偷国产偷亚洲清高孕妇| 国产一区亚洲欧美成人| 靖安县| 水蜜桃视频在线观看免费18| 亚洲成AV人片无码不卡| 亚洲国产精品久久久久久网站| 激情综合色五月丁香六月亚洲| 色噜噜在线观看| 亚洲av色福利天堂| 玖玖玖亚洲一区二区三区| 精品亚洲一区二区视频| 久久精品国产亚洲av忘忧草18| 亚洲另类色区欧美日韩图片| 午夜三级理论a三级| 阳信县| 亚洲成aⅴ人片在线观看天堂无码| 欧美巨大极度另类| av网站免费线看| 国产熟女精品一区二区三区 | 乱伦一区二| jlzzjlzz全部女高潮| 国产精品电影久久久久电影网| 国产日韩av一区二区在线| 国产精品自拍资源网在线观看| 亚洲国产精品综合福利专区| 亚洲av噜噜一区二区| 麻豆精品av国产一区久久| 日本熟妇hd8ex视频| 国产综合色婷婷精品久久| 日本少妇比比中文字幕| 天堂www在线中文| 为你提供最新久久精品久久综合| 精品成人av一区二区三区在线| 亚洲成Av人片不卡无码观看| 国产成人午夜福利在线小电影 | 日本韩国欧美国产亚洲| 天峻县| 中文毛片无遮挡高潮| 在线亚洲97se亚洲综合在线| 国产精品亚洲二区在线看|