亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      105 killed, 150 injured as suicide blast hits political meeting in SW Pakistan

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-07-14 08:42:06|Editor: ZD
      Video PlayerClose

      PAKISTAN-MUSTUNG-BLAST

      People transfer an injured man to hospital in southwest Pakistan's Quetta on July 13, 2018. (Xinhua/Irfan)

      ISLAMABAD, July 14 (Xinhua) -- At least 105 people including a political leader were killed and over 150 others injured when a suicide blast hit a political meeting in Mastung district of Pakistan's southwest Balochistan province on Friday, officials said.

      Confirming the death toll, caretaker home minister of Balochistan province Agha Umar said that the injured people are being treated at various hospitals.

      Militant group of the Islamic State claimed the attack at its website.

      Qaim Lashari, deputy commissioner of Mastung, said that target of the explosion was political leader Nawabzada Siraj Raisani, who was attending an election meeting in his constituency, Mastung, when the suicide bomber targeted him.

      The leader, who lost his teenager son in 2011 to terrorism, was shifted to a hospital in neighboring provincial capital of Quetta where he succumbed to injuries.

      Raisani, a candidate of Balochistan Awami Party, was vying for a seat in the provincial assembly.

      The bomb disposal squad said that an estimated 18 to 20 kg of explosive materials were used in the explosion.

      Lashari said that the death toll is feared to further rise as 22 among the injured people are in critical condition.

      The country's President Mamnoon Hussain, caretaker Prime Minister Nasir-ul-Mulk and army chief Qamar Javed Bajwa condemned the attack.

      Friday's attack was the third and the deadliest attack during the recent spate of terrorist attacks targeting political leaders who are busy in holding meetings and addressing public gatherings ahead of general elections to be held in the country on July 25.

      The attacks left over 130 people killed and over 200 injured during the last three days.

      Earlier on Friday afternoon, four people were killed and 40 others wounded when a remote controlled blast hit the convoy of a former chief minister and election candidate in his constituency in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.

      Earlier on Tuesday night, a suicide blast hit a political leader's convoy in the country's northwest Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province. The country's senate was on Friday told that the blast left 22 people including the leader killed and 75 others injured.

      After Friday's blast, the country's election commission canceled election in Mastung constituency. As according to the country's constitution if candidate of some constituency dies, the polls in the particular area are terminated.

         1 2 3 Next  

      KEY WORDS: Pakistan
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001373230611
      主站蜘蛛池模板: a级亚洲片精品久久久久久久| 惠水县| 亚洲中文字幕乱码免费| 天天中文字幕av天天爽| 欧洲激情无码一区二区三区| 国内亚洲精彩视频在线| 亚洲精品无人区一区二区三区| 久久综合久久综合老熟女| 亚洲va在线va天堂va四虎| 免费av深夜在线观看| 国产成人精彩在线视频| 无码精品人妻一区二区三区98 | 日韩人妻无码精品二专区| 久久无码高潮喷水免费看| 无码国产精品一区二区免费3P| 国产成人一区二区三区视频在线| 日韩丝袜人妻中文字幕| 2021亚洲va在线va天堂va国产| 玩弄丰满少妇人妻视频| 久久精品国产亚洲情侣| 在线一区二区三区人妻| 亚洲欧美综合中文| 欧美丰满熟妇bbbbbb| 九九色这里只有精品国产| 亚洲免费成人免费视频| 国产丝袜精品丝袜一区二区| 性久久久久久| 激情内射亚洲一区二区| 日韩av伦理一区二区| 国产亚洲成年网址在线观看| 欧美精品国产一区二区三区 | 一本伊大人香蕉久久网手机 | 国产视频在线一区二区三区四区 | 丝袜美腿亚洲综合在线观看视频| 精品国产午夜久久久久九九| 五月婷婷激情四射| 午夜精品电影你懂的| 一级少妇无遮掩内射免费| 精品国产午夜理论片不卡| 亚洲一区二区三区在线播放无码| 亚洲嫩模尤物大尺度高清人体|