亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Thousands to leave besieged towns in northwestern Syria under new deal

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-07-18 00:14:58|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      DAMASCUS, July 17 (Xinhua) -- Thousands of Syrians from the towns of Kafraya and Foa, besieged by the rebels in northwestern Syria, will be able to leave under a new deal between the government and the rebels, state TV reported on Tuesday.

      The towns of Kafarya and Foa, both predominantly Shiite towns that have been besieged since three years ago in the countryside of the northwestern province of Idlib, will see thousands of people leaving after a deal was reached with the government.

      The state TV said the town of Ishtabrak in the northern countryside of Idlib is also included as the rebels are set to release people they kidnapped from those towns.

      No more details were made available so far, but some sources who are familiar with the situation said that the remaining people in the two Shiite towns will evacuate towards Aleppo city in northern Syria, and in exchange the government will release a number of prisoners linked with the rebels.

      The evacuation of the people from Kafraya and Foa, as well as the release of kidnapped people from the custody of the rebels, will begin within the next few days, and more likely on Wednesday.

      Opposition activists said the deal will see the evacuation of the Shiite militants and their families from the two towns towards government-controlled parts in northern Syria, adding that the deal was concluded between the rebels and Iran.

      Activists said that around 1,500 civilians and rebels will be set free from a prison in Damascus, adding that the new agreement will be implemented within the next few hours and simultaneously by both sides.

      With the deal expected to go into force soon, some people in Kafraya and Foa expressed skepticism as they lost their relatives in the previous evacuation.

      In April, 2017, 112 people from both towns were killed while reaching a rebel-held area in Aleppo, when rebels detonated a car bomb near the buses transporting them to the government-controlled parts in Aleppo city.

      Now, around 3,000 living in both towns are expected to leave, which will make both towns completely empty to become the main stronghold for Syria's rebels.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521373313001
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 美女18毛片免费视频| 亚洲成a人网站在线看| 国产自产精品露脸刺激91在线| 国产精品久久久久免费a∨不卡 | 丰满人妻AV无码一区二区三区| 色综合久久五月天久久久| 久久精品国产亚洲av高清3p| 亚洲av熟女一区二区三区四区| 国产成人精品一区二免费网站| 合川市| 中文字幕一区二区三区网址| 开心五月婷婷综合网站| 久久福利资源国产精品999| 亚洲AV无码AV色| 亚洲综合另类小说专区| 国产精品久久久久9999| 两个人在线观看的视频| 亚洲欧美日韩成人一区| 久久亚洲av成人一二三区| 久久99精品久久久| 国产午夜人成视频在线观看| 久久精品女人天堂AV一个| 免费一级黄色大片久久久| 久久精品一品道久久精品9| 亚洲一级无码AV毛片久久| 中文字幕日韩有码av| 国产亚洲成av片在线观看| 国产亚洲精久久久久久无码AV| 一区二区三区国产亚洲网站| 成年奭片免费观看视频天天看| 日韩中文字幕精品免费一区| 国产在线一区二区三区在线观看 | 青青草一区二区免费精品| 国产免费久久久久久无码| 视频一区精品自拍| 黄和色美女啪啪啪亚洲| 久久免费看少妇高潮的| 91精品国产免费青青碰在线观看| 四虎成人精品永久网站| 免费国产不卡午夜福在线观看| 中文字幕人妻丝袜成熟乱|