"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Foreign tourist arrivals in Philippines hit 3.7 mln in mid-2018
      Source: Xinhua   2018-07-19 21:07:10

      MANILA, July 19 (Xinhua) -- More than 3.7 million foreign tourists visited the Philippines from January to June this year, the Department of Tourism (DOT) of the Philippines said on Thursday.

      The DOT said the visitor arrivals reached an "all time high" of 3,706,721, or an increase of 10.4 percent higher than the January to June 2017 arrivals of 3,357,591.

      "This developed after arrivals for June 2018 tallied at 528,747 posting an 11.35 percent increase, compared to the 474,854 arrivals of the same month last year," the DOT said in a statement.

      Tourism Secretary Bernadette Puyat said the DOT's partnership with the private sector and intensified convergence with relevant government agencies served as impetus in sustaining the upward trajectory of foreign arrivals.

      "The DOT's aggressive marketing promotions and actions to create new air routes and develop new tourism products, travel facilitation, and confidence in tourism investments drummed up the industry and resulted to this stellar performance," Puyat said.

      She quickly added that the big increase of arrival would not have been possible without the consolidated efforts of all stakeholders.

      Puyar expressed optimism that the first six months of 2018 "is a clear manifestation that the target 7.4 million tourist arrivals by the end of year is achievable."

      "We are actually on track. We are halfway the year and we are exactly halfway of our National Tourism Development Plan (NTDP) target arrivals," Puyat said.

      Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Foreign tourist arrivals in Philippines hit 3.7 mln in mid-2018

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-19 21:07:10
      [Editor: huaxia]

      MANILA, July 19 (Xinhua) -- More than 3.7 million foreign tourists visited the Philippines from January to June this year, the Department of Tourism (DOT) of the Philippines said on Thursday.

      The DOT said the visitor arrivals reached an "all time high" of 3,706,721, or an increase of 10.4 percent higher than the January to June 2017 arrivals of 3,357,591.

      "This developed after arrivals for June 2018 tallied at 528,747 posting an 11.35 percent increase, compared to the 474,854 arrivals of the same month last year," the DOT said in a statement.

      Tourism Secretary Bernadette Puyat said the DOT's partnership with the private sector and intensified convergence with relevant government agencies served as impetus in sustaining the upward trajectory of foreign arrivals.

      "The DOT's aggressive marketing promotions and actions to create new air routes and develop new tourism products, travel facilitation, and confidence in tourism investments drummed up the industry and resulted to this stellar performance," Puyat said.

      She quickly added that the big increase of arrival would not have been possible without the consolidated efforts of all stakeholders.

      Puyar expressed optimism that the first six months of 2018 "is a clear manifestation that the target 7.4 million tourist arrivals by the end of year is achievable."

      "We are actually on track. We are halfway the year and we are exactly halfway of our National Tourism Development Plan (NTDP) target arrivals," Puyat said.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001373359001
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 会泽县| 亚洲国产成人一区二区在线| 国产精品中文字幕二区| 国产特级毛片aaaaaa高潮流水| 经典国产乱子伦精品视频| 国产区二区三区在线观看| 精品国产又大又黄又粗av| 国产精品女主播在线观看| 国产人妖一区二区在线| 无码啪啪熟妇人妻区| 国产11一12周岁女毛片| www.99精品视频在线播放| 日本高清色惰www在线视频| 国产av一区二区3区| 久久dvd| 欧美黑人性暴力猛交高清 | 亚洲无码美韩综合| 国产精品自在线拍国产手机版| 久久免费偷拍视频有没有| 精品人妻一区二区久久| 咸宁市| 亚洲性无码av在线| 色综合合久久天天综合绕视看| 亚洲一区二区三区中文字幕| 女同国产日韩精品在线| 日韩欧美亚洲中字幕在线播放| 在线观看日本亚洲一区| 亚洲va欧美va国产综合| 视频一区视频二区亚洲免费观看| 门头沟区| 免费大学生国产在线观看p| 成在线人视频免费视频| 久久亚洲欧美日本精品| 极品少妇一区二区三区精品视频| 亚洲一码二码在线观看| 亚欧同人精品天堂| 天天综合色一区二区三区| 国产chinese在线视频| 亚洲综合中文字幕久久| 嗯啊 不要 啊啊在线日韩a| 日日噜噜噜夜夜爽爽狠狠视频|