亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Despite EU deal, 1,200 migrants reach Italy from Turkey: Salvini

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-07-23 23:56:13|Editor: Yurou
      Video PlayerClose

      by Stefania Fumo

      ROME, July 23 (Xinhua) -- Italian Deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini said Monday that 1,200 migrants have reached Italy from Turkey by sea this year, in spite of a European Union (EU) deal signed in 2016 that was designed to stop the flow of asylum seekers along the so-called Eastern Mediterranean route.

      "Since the beginning of the year, 1,200 immigrants who arrived by sea from Turkey have disembarked in Italy," tweeted Salvini, who also serves as interior minister and who leads the far-right League party.

      "The EU gives Turkey 6 billion euros (7 billion U.S. dollars) to control immigration. Something's not right, is someone failing to do what they should?" he tweeted.

      Speaking at an impromptu televized press conference after donating blood earlier in the day, Salvini said that a recent spate of fatal migrant shipwrecks in the Mediterranean was down to "backlash from (human) traffickers, who... use deflated rubber dinghies, broken-down engines and vessels in desperate conditions."

      "They are criminals and murderers," Salvini told reporters.

      Salvini spoke in response to questions about his hardline anti-immigrant policies, which include closing Italy's ports to international humanitarian vessels with rescued migrants on board.

      "We are working to have fewer departures and fewer arrivals," the right-wing leader explained. "The fewer people leave the fewer will die -- this is what my role as (interior) minister demands."

      According to the International Organization for Migration (IOM), 17,838 asylum seekers reached Italy and 1,107 people died or went missing in the attempt between Jan. 1-July 18 this year.

      This compares with over 93,000 arrivals and 2,221 deaths in the same period last year, according to the IOM.

      According to EU border agency Frontex, in the first half of 2018 the total number of irregular crossings into the EU nearly halved from a year ago to 60,430, mainly because of lower migratory pressure on the Central Mediterranean route.

      "The number of migrants arriving in Italy via the Central Mediterranean route in June fell to about 3,000, down 87 percent from June 2017," Frontex said in a statement out Monday. "The total number of migrants detected on this route in the first half of 2018 fell to roughly 16,100, down 81 percent from a year ago."

      On a global level, record numbers of human beings are on the move due to war and other humanitarian emergencies, with over 40 million internally displaced people and more than 22 million refugees, according to the IOM's 2018 World Migration Report.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001373435821
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本亚洲欧美高清专区vr专区| 无码伊人久久大蕉中文无码| 在线免费观看视频一区二区| 永久免费看免费无码视频| 国产精品久久久久孕妇| 最近中文字幕国产精品| 538在线视频| 成年大片免费视频观看| 99久久久精品免费| 日本熟妇浓毛| 精品无码久久久久久久四虎| 亚洲国产色图在线视频| 国产夫妻av| 欧美黑人添添高潮a片www| 久久五月精品中文字幕| 蜜桃视频在线观看免费网址| 国产精品亚洲专区一区二区| 国语精品视频在线观看不卡| 国产精品精华液网站| 秋霞无码一区二区| 东源县| 精品一区二区三区影片| 久久亚洲精品成人无码网站| 丁香五月激情综合亚洲| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆四虎| 妞干网中文字幕| 国产精品白嫩初高生免费视频 | av日韩在线一区二区三区| 色婷婷综合久久久久中文一区二区| 国产精品黑色丝袜在线播放| 国产实拍强伦奸在线观看| 国产呦系列呦交| 在线 | 一区二区三区| 中文字幕无码免费久久9| 国产三级精品三级男人的天堂,| 国产粉嫩嫩00在线正在播放| 天堂а√在线中文在线| 日本久久精品有码视频| 蜜桃一区二区三区在线看| 无码国产精品一区二区av| 国产精品自拍首页在线观看|