亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Death toll in NW Nigeria flood rises to 62

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-07-24 01:56:46|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      by Olatunji Saliu

      ABUJA, July 23 (Xinhua) -- The death toll has risen to 62 in Nigeria's northwestern state of Katsina where floods caused by heavy rain since July 15 have wreaked havoc, local authorities said on Monday.

      More bodies were recovered from the rubble of a collapsed building in the town of Jibia where a rescue operation had earlier led to the recovery of 52 people, with most of the victims being women and children, said Abdulmumini Kabir Usman, the Emir of Katsina.

      Usman said the 1o decomposed bodies had been buried.

      "The 10 people were discovered when the people of the area started experiencing heavy smell coming from the collapsed building," the emir said.

      More than 500 houses were destroyed by the flood which swept through five villages in Jibia on July 15, causing the displacement of at least 5,000, according to government data.

      At least 24 people were wounded and hospitalized due to the incident.

      Emir Usman said many of the victims, who were traders, had lost their capital and means of livelihood to the disaster.

      The State Emergency Management Agency said 24 of the victims were washed away to two villages in neighboring Niger.

      As of last week, 20 more bodies were being searched for, said Aminu Waziri, head of the state's rescue team.

      State governor Aminu Masari said following the heavy rainfall, water from the main river in the area moved in a reverse direction and came back to Jibia town, causing the flooding.

      Most of the victims have been relocated to a makeshift camp at a local school in the area, with the national relief agency providing support to victims.

      Last Thursday, the Nigerian government approved some coordinated efforts to curb the incessant flooding that has affected other regions in the country.

      The government said a new department has been established to identify locations for critical actions and realistic cost estimates and implement the national flood prevention, mitigation, and preparedness program.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091373436511
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美日本免费一区二| 99国产欧美另类久久久精品| 成人伊人青草久久综合网| 三年的高清电影免费看 | 亚洲午夜亚洲精品国产成人| 国产极品喷水视频| 北京市| 精品91精品91精品国产片| 国日韩精品一区二区三区| 九一九色国产| 亚洲精品国产综合久久一线| 精品人妻一区二区久久| 商南县| 亚洲中文欧美日韩在线| 亚洲日韩图片专区第1页| 国产精品亚洲精品日韩已满| 久久精品无码一区二区2020| 亚洲中文字幕人妻诱惑| 久久亚洲高清观看| 国产成人A在线视频免费| 精品国精品自拍自在线| 精品久久久久久无码专区不卡| 美乳丰满人妻无码视频| 久久久久久久久久91精品日韩午夜福利| 利川市| 国产精品成人av电影不卡| 亚洲AV成人无码国产一区二区| 亚洲韩欧美第25集完整版| 阿克陶县| 高清国产亚洲va精品| 中文字幕亚洲一区二区三区| 公喝错春药让我高潮| 黔江区| 国产不卡视频一区二区在线观看| 国产一区二区三区在线免费观看 | 美女视频黄频a美女大全| 国产精品a成v人在线播放| 国产精品亚洲美女av网站| 国产精彩视频| 亚洲妇女自偷自偷图片| 亚洲三级网站|