亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Death toll from wildfire near Athens reaches 50

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-07-24 16:39:20|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      ATHENS, July 24 (Xinhua) -- The death toll from the wildfire which broke out in a small seaside resort near the Greek capital of Athens on Monday has increased to 50, official media reported Tuesday.

      The number could rise in coming hours as local authorities have received several reports of missing persons, the country's national news agency AMNA said.

      The blaze swept through Mati, a town about 29 km east of Athens in the Rafina region, a popular tourist destination, which has also left more than 150 people injured, including 11 in intensive care, according to the Health Ministry.

      Rescue teams found 26 bodies early Tuesday at Argira Akti in Mati, Mayor of Rafina-Pikermi Evangelos Bournous told AMNA, in addition to 24 victims confirmed earlier in the day by the Greek government.

      The dead included a six-month-old baby, who died of smoke inhalation.

      More than 100 houses were burned down in the flames.

      Government spokesperson Dimitris Tzanakopoulos said earlier in a televised statement that 88 adults and 16 children were injured.

      Almost 700 people who were stranded on the shores by the flames have been evacuated by dozens of Greek Coast Guard vessels and fishing boats, Deputy Minister of Shipping and Island Policy Nektarios Santorinios said Tuesday.

      At least 72 people who attempted to escape the wildfires from the sea were saved by the Greek Navy, Defense Minister Panos Kammenos said in a press briefing.

      Local authorities have provided shelter for hundreds of people who fled the fire.

      The wildfire in Mati town is the worst in Greece since 2007 when more than 80 people lost their lives in dozens of blazes across the country.

      Local authorities have declared a state of emergency and the Greek government has issued an appeal for help to tackle the fire.

      Cyprus and Spain are expected to provide fire engines and aircraft later in the day, Tzanakopoulos said.

      In addition, the Defense Ministry has asked the United States to deploy an unmanned drone to monitor suspicious activities in the area.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001373452891
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费无码黄在线观看www | 99亚洲乱人伦精品| 黑人巨大videosjapan| 欧美色综合网站| 69av视频在线| 蜜臀av免费一区二区三区| 乱公和我做爽死我视频| 国产美女黑丝嫩草在线| 翼城县| 久久99久久99精品免观看不卡| 午夜福制92视频| 亚洲男人的天堂精品一区二区 | 人妻中文无码久热丝袜| 亚洲24小时在线免费视频网站| 中文字幕无线精品亚洲乱码一区| av熟女一区二区久久| 99九九热久久只有精品| 国产成人无码a区在线观看导航| 欧美国产日韩a在线视频| 肇庆市| 免费一级欧美大片久久网| 99精品久久99久久久久胖女人| 中文字幕人妻第一区| 久久精品国产亚洲av热九九热| 国产香蕉尹人综合在线观| 免费无码又爽又刺激网站直播| 国产99在线 | 亚洲| 91热视频在线观看| 国产人成在线成免费视频 | 最新福利姬在线视频国产观看| 韩国美女主播国产三级| a级亚洲片精品久久久久久久| 亚洲综合日韩中文字幕| 久久精品国产亚洲av成人擦边| 国产传媒剧情久久久av| 亚洲性图日本一区二区三区| 亚洲午夜爱爱香蕉片| 看全色黄大色大片免看的| 國产AV天堂| 性一交一乱一伦在线播放| 国产成人国产在线观看|