亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      3 policemen among 29 killed in suicide attack in Pakistan's Quetta

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-07-25 16:04:30|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose
      PAKISTAN-QUETTA-BLAST?

      Security officials inspect the blast site in southwest Pakistan's Quetta, on July 25, 2018. At least 29 people, including three policemen, were killed and over 40 others injured in a suicide attack near a polling station in Quetta city of Pakistan's southwest Balochistan province on Wednesday, according to a hospital official. (Xinhua/Stringer)

      ISLAMABAD, July 25 (Xinua) -- At least 29 people, including three policemen, were killed and over 40 others injured in a suicide attack near a polling station in Quetta city of Pakistan's southwest Balochistan province on Wednesday, according to a hospital official Waseem Baig.

      Balochistan Inspector General of Police Mohsin Butt said that a suicide bomber riding on a motorcycle attacked a police vehicle in front of a polling station in the eastern bypass area of Quetta.

      Police, rescue teams and security forces rushed to the site and shifted the bodies and injured to the Civil Hospital of the city. The security forces cordoned off the area and kicked off a search operation. A high security alert has also been announced across the province.

      The hospital official confirmed to Xinhua that the death toll might further rise as five of the wounded are in critical condition. At least two children were among the killed.

      Emergency has been declared in all the hospitals in the city.

      The police officer said that the bomber attacked the vehicle of Deputy Inspector General of Police Abdul Razzaq, but he remained unhurt in the attack. Most of the victims were going to cast their votes when they came under the attack, the officer added.

      According to the Bomb Disposal Squad, about 10 to 15 kilograms of explosives along with nuts, bolts and ball-bearings were used in the blast.

      Apart from the Wednesday attack, over 180 people, including three candidates, have been killed and over 200 others injured in various terrorist attacks during the month of July.

      Earlier on July 13, at least 152 people were killed and over 150 others sustained injuries in a suicide attack at a political gathering in Mastung district of Balochistan.

      Pakistanis started voting for the country's one-day general elections on Wednesday morning to elect the next central as well as provincial governments.

      According to the Election Commission of Pakistan, overall 820,000 security personnel have been deployed to maintain law and order during the election process, of which 371,000 are from the Pakistani army and 450,000 are from civilian law enforcement agencies.

      Pakistani caretaker Prime Minister Nasir-ul-Mulk has condemned the terrorist attack and ordered relevant authorities to provide the best available medical treatment to the injured.?

         1 2 Next  

      KEY WORDS: Pakistan
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001373475541
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产suv精品一区二区88l| 男人j进入女人j内部免费网站| 国产呻吟久久久久久久92| 亚洲av人妖一区二区三区| 激情综合网激情五月俺也想| 99久久久国产精品免费无码专区| 久久久久久久一线毛片| 久久香蕉国产线看观看怡红院妓院| 加勒比日本东京热1区| 亚洲乱码一区AV春药高潮| 一区二区三区在线视频免费观看| 久久精品色妇熟女丰满| 中文人妻av大区中文不卡| 免费国人成人自拍视频| 亚洲福利一区二区在线| 风流少妇一区二区三区 | 国内自拍偷拍亚洲天堂| 中文字幕亚洲精品乱码在线看| AV无码中文字幕不卡一二三区| 亚洲av中文aⅴ无码av不卡| 高清破外女出血AV毛片| 中文文字幕文字幕亚洲色| 白白色发布在线播放国产| 丰满少妇一区二区三区专区| 中国少妇精品偷拍视频| 亚洲午夜无码久久yy6080| 农村中国幻女4一6特级毛片| 国产内射爽爽大片视频社区在线| 亚洲日韩欧美国产高清αv | 插入中文字幕在线一区二区三区| av无码一区二区三| 亚洲精品熟女乱色一区| 国产成人av片在线观看| 我国产码在线观看av哈哈哈网站| 国产精品一品二品有码| 熟女丝袜美腿亚洲一区二区三区| 久久精品韩国日本国产| 国产成人精品综合| 最近中文字幕完整版2018| 日韩av免费在线不卡一区| 亚洲一区丝袜美腿在线观看|